Flash back to the begining...

I gave Charlotte the bowl of pine cones and ran out the door. I got on my bike and rode down to "junk-n-stuff". I walked in and saw a giant Dino head, breathing fire! This looked like a pretty neat place to work. But I wanted money. I went to the counter where I saw an old looking man with a long goatee. He was letting his plant drink from his cup. "I'm Henry hart, I'm here about the job". "Go back", he said. Where? "To the back". "take the elevator down". What floor? "Down". "The down floor"? "Good luck"! Then I just nodded and started walking to the back.he was kinda a weird guy, was he the boss or something? I got in the elevator, when jasper called me. I answered the phone. "Does my basement smell like chicken poop"? Jasper I'm at a job interview I got to go! But Henry I was thinking.... I just ignored what he said after that. I pushed one of the buttons on the elevator. Then before I knew it I was flying in mid air, while the elevator was going down. It finally stopped and I fell hard on the floor. Henry? Henry are you ok? I for got I was talking to jasper. I'll call you later, then hung up. I was looking at the most high tech man cave ever! Tons of lights and cool things down here. Where was I? I stumbled out of the elevator and into the cool place. Then some guy about mid age, came running down some stairs and leaped over a couch and right on over to me. Long story short he asked me a ton of random questions about like scrambled eggs, dynamite, just weird things. Then he blew a bubble and turned into captain man! Then he asked me the question that basically changed my life.....