Time for action

Dr maniac lead me out of the room. "Good job Henry, I knew she would try to do that, but your stronger then that". I laughed. I'm just that great. "Henry are you ready". I nodded. I really didn't know if I was ready for this huge commitment. My thoughts were still running wild. "It's time for action". Then we walked toward the front doors of the building. Vandel, Veronica and the rest of the wall dogs were waiting. There along with some big heavy duty buff guys, holding Charlotte who was tied up. "Now everyone give a big hand to Henry"! "He's going to take down captain man"! They all cheered.
*
*
*
I was about 50 feet away from junk-n-stuff. Let me go and distract them and then we can take him down, I said. They nodded. "Now Henry, can you take him on alone?" He seemed not so trust worthy with me anymore. Yes I answered. Then headed down to junk-n-stuff. I walked in. The old memories, when Charlotte brought us corndogs, how we dropped the giant space rock, so many more. I kinda did miss it tho. But it didn't matter, I pushed the thought away. I smiled, evily when walking in. Goutch looked up. Henry, you look terrible. I look down. I'm still wearing the black spray painted kid danger suit. This is what you wear when your a villain, I told him. He just shook his head. Henry, why did you come here. Well that depends goutch. I'm here to capture captain man and take over the city. Are you gonna be in my way? He frowned. Do you even hear yourself Henry? Take over the city, capture captain man? He said. What's gotten into you! I just looked at him. Are you going to get in my way, I asked again. He shook his head. No Henry, but I'm disappointed in you, I thought you were better then this. He was right. No! No he wasn't I was bad and he would just have to deal with it. Alrighty then, I motioned the rest of the crew in. "So what's up Henry". One of you stay here -points to buff guy- with Charlotte and make sure Goutch sends captain man to Swellveiw park. He nodded. I look at Goutch, don't mess up. He just looked down. I yelled. Did you hear me! Ok ok! He said fearfully. I just smirked. Let's get to swellview view park as fast as possible. Then we headed out of the store. Leaving buff guy #1 with Charlotte and Goutch.
*
*
*
It didn't take much time to walk to swellview park, and we didn't even get a second glance. We made it in time and then I told the crew to go hide behind some trees. I waited a while. But then I saw captain man show up. I laughed evily. I didn't think you'd actually show up captain dork. Listen kid, he said. I came to talk some sense into you. Your not the Henry I used to know. You never cared about me, I said. That's why I was your sidekick. He shook his head sadly. Is that what they told you, man they've really brainwashed you kid. Henry thought about it for a moment, he was a little right. He spoke again. And your family? They have been worried sick! Your grades have dropped so much! And your friends, and me. I miss you Henry, so does the city. You still have time to make things right. He thought again, captain man was right. He had been totally brainwashed by hatred and betrayal to remember who his real boss\best friend was. Then he heard someone come out from a tree. "Did he ever come to save you"? "Did he ever take you on fun adventures"? "Does he really care about you". No! Dr maniac yelled. That sparked something.I didn't know what I was doing, I felt the urge to take captain man down, and the city. "Do it Kid WD". Dr maniac was now in charge of me, he was the boss. I looked at Ray, I couldn't do it. He was my best friend. I looked over at dr maniac. I.... He cut me off. "You asked for this Kid WD". I didn't know what that meant, but I passed out. Then I remembered, the gun like needle. The controlling serum, he warned me about this...
*
*
*
I woke up drowsy and sore. I looked to my right. Veronica, with a brews on her cheek. Big and purple. She was strapped to the ground. I look down, so was I. The tape held us down tight. Because when I tried to move it didn't budge. I saw dr maniac with captain man, who was duck tapped all around. Then I noticed Charlotte next to me on the left duck tapped to the ground too. They were both still asleep. I look up again. Vandel, the wall dogs, and buff guys were there. I looked to my right again and saw Goutch and shwaz. They gathered everyone. I had no clue what I had done. But I'm guessing I captured captain man. It was over, it was all over. They caught everyone and could control me now, I was finished.