Rethinking it over

I lay on my dirty bed, Veronica right next to me. I shake her. What do you want Kid walldog? Veronica, when do I get to go home see my family. KId WD, you don't remember. Once you become a wall dog, you don't go home, this is your new home. I frown. Kid WD, (she hugged me) don't be like that! You have all your friends here! Think of it like this, soon enough we will be master graffiti artists and we will be all over the news! Ya, I guess that's cool, I just miss my friends and family. Why? They didn't support your choices to join us, they aren't friends. Well,idk. I said. Just get some sleep kid WD we have a big day ahead of us. Then she kissed me and we fell asleep. The next morning I woke up late but got ready. I wondered if my family missed me. I pushed the thought away. Morning sleepy head. Veronica said. She kissed me. Guess what we're doing today! Ummm idk what, I replied. We're going down town to dr maniacs layer! Really! I replied now excited! I have been there before with cap-...I had to save beetles. Sick she said. Let's head over later on tonight. Is anyone else coming? Nope just us she said.
*
*
*
Later that night we showed up at dr maniacs layer. The last time I was here was when me and captain man had to save beetles. We walk in quietly. I didn't think he was home. It looks nice, Veronica said. We started walking to the middle of the room. Then I stepped on something. What was that, I said. I looked down, then something came up over us and everything went pitch black. Then we heard the words "congrats you just fell into my trap!" Then we passed out.
*
*
*
It might have been hours, days even before I woke up. All I saw was super bright light, heaven like. At first I thought I died, then realized Veronica was right next to me. I sat up a little. Then I looked around, nothing but bright light. And we were also in a black box, cube like. No doors or windows only a bright light from the top. I wonder if he could see us. I look at Veronica, then decided to wake her up. I shoke her. Veronica wake up I said. Then she blinked her eyes open, trying to avoid the light. Kid WD what happened! Calm down, were still alive. Ya I guess you right, she said. Veronica, I think it's time to tell you who I really am. My real name is Henry, Henry Hart. I said. I already knew that, she said. What how? Because Henry, I was told to lure you here, to be killed.