Thoughts running wild

He got up and was a little dizzy. But he staggered down the hall and stumbled upon some one talking. He saw someone in the crack of the door. Charlotte. He couldn't think. So he did what he would normally do. He flung open the door. Charlotte! Are you ok! Dr maniac just starred at me. "Henry, your supposed to be planning". For what? All they did was sit around! "Henry I'm busy, leave". But that's my friend! I was yelling now. "She was, remember she worked for captain man". He remembered. But something about taking captain man down didn't feel right. Ya I guess your right. "Henry he li-. Charlotte was cut off when dr maniac out his hand over her mouth. "Just go plan Henry". He went back to the boring room. He just sat, and thought. Why has he been so stupid lately! Of all the things dr maniac has done. He knows his identity, his friend, where she was, he kidnapped her! And why tho? Vandel and dr maniac probably have bigger plans then what they told him. And what about the cage? Why did they use that! But what worried him most of all is what Veronica said. Weren't they supposed to kill him? When dr maniac said "once there out of the way". He remembered them whispering about it while he was trapped. Maybe after they caught captain man, that's when they would kill him. And what about Veronica. Something was definitely wrong. Henry had so many thoughts, it was too much to process.
*
*
*
A couple hours later after waiting in the boring room. Vandel came in. Wall dogs! He said. We need to go gear up, we are almost ready. We just need one last thing. I think Henry can help. I looked up. Dizzy from all the thinking. Follow me, he said. So I went and followed him to the room Charlotte was in. Dr maniac was there. "Henry, your friend here won't answer anything unless you ask her". "I believe you won't disobey us". "That's why I'm leaving you in this room, i won't be listening". He closed the door. Charlotte was tied to a chair. Dr maniac gave him a list of questions. Where is the man cave? Henry, you know this. Charlotte looked at him. Why? Just why did you suddenly become one of the bad guys. I sighed. You have know clue how tiring it was fighting bad guys. I was doing bad in school, no time to relax. But know since joining the wall dogs. I longe around, never tired, no home work, and tons of relaxation. She shook her head. Don't you miss Ray? Goutch? Shwaz? Me..? He bit his lip. He did miss Charlotte. Truth is Charlotte, I don't love working for dr maniac. He did something to Veronica. I thinks it the controlling serum. The what? She said. It's this controlling serum that they will be able to control you with. She looked up at me. Please don't tell me you had that injected into you. I bit my lip again and looked down. Henry. She yelled this time. Henry! I look up in shock. Did they put it in you? She was tearing up. I nodded. She was crying. Henry, I can't help you anymore. They've got you. Game over. Henry realized what a big mistake he was making. Hurting Charlotte. Taking down Ray. But at the same time it felt right. He didn't know what to do. Henry, Charlotte pleaded. Please come back to us. I looked at her. Stern faced. I'm a wall dog. I pulled up my sleeve. Then Vandel and dr maniac walked in. Good job Henry. I smirked. Charlotte just tried to wipe the tears away. "Now it's time for action". I was still smirking, I has become a true bad guy. It felt goood.