jealousBoo

Asked for: Yes sirr ( thank you)

Information:  Ranboo gets jealous of how much time Y/n is Spending with Tommy.

Pronouns : they/them or she/her

Whos pov: y/n's, no pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/ns pov :

I was getting ready to go over to see tommy, he invited me over to his new apartment and to stream. We haven't streamed in the same room as each other in a long while, just playing mincraft.

I put on a pare of sweatpants, and just to fock with the chat i put on this te-shirt that looks like tommys signature one.

*time skip to tommys apartment *

I was going to knock but the door swung open and tommy pulled me in, " holy shit tom" i said confused why he did that.

" sorry! Im just excited!" He said pulling me again toward what i think was his room. I looked inside" wow tommy, you have the typical college student dorm room, but not a dorm" i stated, useing air quotes around " college student dorm room"

" when are you gonna start the stream?" I had said before flopping down on the bed he had on the floor. " oh! I all ready started it LoOK!" he basically yelled and pointed at his screen. Shit- he had.

I sat up and adjusting my hair " hello chatters!!" I exclaimed.

Tom and i were in a random conversation about fanfiction because of something someone said in chat when i herd my phone go off.

Mark?

" one second Ranboos texting me" i said pulling my phone out from the pocket. " oOoOoo!!" Let out tommy making my face go read. Mark and  i had ben dating for 3 months now but just tommy teasing us or me about it still made my face go bright tomato red.

Markboo<3

Markboo<3

Hey! Do you wanna
Hang out today? Or rn
Idk if your free

Toby has ben streaming
All day :/
'12: 23 pm'

Y/n

Sorry! Im streaming with
Tommy rn :)

* one attachment*
( tommy and you makeing funny faces)

Markboo<3

Oh! Its fine
I just remembered that
My mother wants me to
Go shopping
'12: 29pm'

Sorry for waiting your time
Go back to tommy now.
'12: 37pm'

Y/n

Kk  bye bubs <3

_______________________________________

That was sorta strange- Mark usually doesn't wait like 5 minutes to text me back. I assume my face had became different enough for tommy to notice because he tapped my shoulder " hey! You okay?? DID HE DIE?!"tommy yelled makeing me flop back holding in a laugh.

Tommy grabbed a pillow and jumped on me and hit my face with the pillow  i let out a weird sound then portended to be dead.

" Y/NNNN?! FOCK MY ONLY FRIENDS ARE DEAD" tommy yelled, flopping back next to me and holding the pillow on his face.