late night

Asked for: no

Information:  Ranboo lets y/n stay in the background of his stream but it starts to get late.

Pronouns :  she/her

Whos pov: y/n's, no pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov...

Mark was letting me stay in the background of his bed wars stream with bilzo! " just don't be... completely
...weird?"  The tall boy said sounding unsure of the poor decision. " what! Me what no ofcourse not!" I say moveing my hands alot during then leaving them on my hips.

" mmk love you "

" I lOvE you to" i say looking at his screen" oh! Hi chat! He loves you to, but me more" i finish saying before Ranboo quickly turns around and begins talking.

*LIL SKIPPY SKIP SKIP!*

"Bleh! This got boring real quick man' i thought as i looked around his streaming room,for something fun to do before i found a long sick like thing. " Rannnbooooo?"  Ask putting the thing behind my back, " whattttty" he responds with.

(okay! Hi im dumb and do not remember what his room looks like so where gonna do the one where theres like big shelf thingy, and red lights okay! Okay love you bbbgs)

9
" where the fock does this go?" I ask bringing the thing out from behind my back amd showing it, " oh- uhm thats uh............" he posed and looked back at his screen then at chat.

" you wanna know what i think it looks like?"

" no y/n"

" YES" i hear bill yell from Marks headphones.

" it looks like a di-"

"ITS A VACUUM PART" ranboo screams before i could finish, i frown.

" awe" i hum and walk back to where i found it and put it down before turning around to see Ranboo giveing me a look.

"Huh-"

" WHY DID YOU SOUND DISAPPOINTED!?"

I flopped over laughing, not being able to control my self i just fall to the floor and lay there.

*time skip a dipty dip)

'BLEH!!'

I walked behind marks chair hand brushed his hair with my hands, " y/nnnUghr"" Makr groaned

( NOT SEXUAL YOU FOCKING PERVERTED DIPSHITS) ( LIKE GRONEING BECAUSE YOUR TEACHER SAID YOU HAVE A TEST "UGHBBBBHHHHH" BUT SOMEONE'S NAME "UgY/nnnnnnHahahwh" FOCKING PERVERTED JSSJJEE)

Dam ranboo" i herd from his head set, i move up to his mike and say " im vary good with my hands bill" and wink.

There was a pause before " like drawing and painting- "

I look at chat- " you focking perverted idoits" i say before falling down on the bean bag and laying there.

* TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY RITCHIE TOZIER ( and im so tired rn 11:44pm 😍)*

Apparently i had fallen alseep because ranboo was holding me bridal style to his room "boobs..?" I mumbled out " yes" mark replays with while setting me down on his bed.

I curl into a ball his blankets surrounded me, " Smells like..you" i mumbled out again just to be met with the light turing off and a dip in the bed.

" Your a bitch" i say holding on to him, my arms wrapped around him, his around me as well ( if thag makes sense?)

" why"

" you.... didn't wake my as..ass up" i finish, half way asleep still.

" go to bed"

" Titty man "

○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○

Words : 569

Wow school sucks