health

This chapter contains mentions of serious things such as " mental health, anxiety and depressive thoughts " please tell someone of you have these!

Asked for: no

Information: Ranboo finds out about y/ns mental heath problems and trys to help!

Pronouns : they/them

Whos pov: y/n's, no ones, Ranboos

Code : y/f/c : your favorite candy,
Y/n : your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones pov:

Ranboo was waiting for y/n to be done ordering pizza, doing so he was chilling in there bedroom laying on there bed. "Blehhh" the Boy hummed before standing up and walking over to there desk and looking at it.

'It wouldn't hurt to take a peak at there desk?' Mark thought before opening a drawer and moveing stuff around.

The first drawer contained y/f/c and Marks favorited candy.

Ranboos pov:

I smiled at y/ns idea to put our candy in the drawer, i was about to open the next drawer when i quickly turned around to see if y/n was there. Nope all in the clear.

I opened the second drawer to find. a vary organized spot with random desk stuff in it, i moved some around and found this plane brown leather journal or notebook thing.

I grabbed the book thinking about weather i should open it.

'What if there haveing problems or something?'

'Its an invitation of privacy'

'What if its just math or college stuff?'

That was the turing point for Me, i opened the book at a random page and the first sentence i see-

" Why am i here?"

What?

I slowly moved backwards and sat on there bed, flipping to the first page

"

Hi so uhm- i actually dont know what to put here. I have so many anxious and depressing thoughts that i cant tell Mark. I mean what if he leaves me for not being normal!

Yesterday i just couldn't find the motivation to stream, it was like my body just shut down. I lied to Mark about missing my mom and just wanting to face time her so that we couldn't stream together.

September, 23rd 2022."

" W-what?" I whispered, thay have ben feeling this way and didn't tell me.

I flipped to the next page, it was the same thing. Talking about that day and how they felt.

I flipped to the most recent page...yesterday.

" fuck, todays ben the worst. I feel like no body loves me anymore

My best friend hasnt responded to my texts recently, Marks ben well mark so amazing! Tommy and tubbo have ben streaming to much.

I have no body.

I hate myself i do i honEajs
HoMmsksken

dam it!

HoneSsjssekke

DAM IT! I cant even spell one word without being a fock up!

Why hasn't Mark left me?! Im so stupid, and depressing it makes me feel ill.

Why, why , why! I wish i could just disappear from the face of the earth right now.

December, 12th 2022"

"M-mark-" i herd.

Y/ns pov:

I finished making the order when so i walked back to my bedroom. I opened the door to see Mark reading my journal, my journal!

"M-mark-" i said stumbling with my word. He looked sad, and confused.

Shit shit shit, hes probably going to leave me because im so focked up! Crap why did i do it, why did i write that! Dumb ass pinterest!

Mark didn't say anything, he just put my book down and stoop up, now walking over to me amd wrapping his lanky harms around my body.

Tighten his grip on me as if to say hes never leaving, i broke down amd started crying in to his warm body.

" Please tell me next time" i herd Ranboo say into my hair. I just sniffled in response.

After some minutes of hugging were now just sitting on my sofa with my journal in front of us.

" you dont need to sa-"

" no" i interrupted his words.

" i-i didn't know how to express how i felt without being anxious or-or something" i said stumbleing on either those words.

" its okay, love, im never going to leave you over mental heath. I love you just the way you are! And if it makes you feel better, tharapy is an option?" Marl finished his last words.

Tharapy had all ways ben something id thought of just never completely thought of.

" i- i mean if you want to! I want you to be happy amd not feel this way" he said holding my hand.

" iv thought of it, just not completely "

My door bell rang interrupting any more words. Mark stood up, then walking over to the door and taking the pizza.

He grabbed blankets and layed them on us. " movie night" were the only words he said before clicking on a marvel movie.

*sometime during the movie*

Mark and i were all cuddled up next to each other. Doing tharapy was on my mind all that night during the movies we watched together. My heart still pumping with anxiety, it would be a good thing i guess to do tharapy.

My anxiety has gotten worse because of new people in my chat while streaming. I let a secret out in a stream about 2 weeks ago that im insecure about my body, and some people on tiktok or something java ben makeing "edits" about it or anytime they think iv felt insecure.

Its put a toll on me and anxiety has ben creeping on my body thinking if i was really that obvious.

" hey..hey mark" i whispered to him

"Mmh" he hummed back

" i think im a do it.....tharapy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words : 1044

Please tell someone if you have those thoughts that i have mentioned today in this chapter. I do have them alot but im writing in a journal that ill give my my friend latley and its made me feel a bit better.

But of you have worse thought please do tell a parents, guardian or adult that you trust. I care for you and others! Please dont be afraid to vent or rant to me in dms.

Please! If it makes you feel better you can vent in the comments here! or in any other chapter that i vent in.

Please eat heathy, drink lots of water, and get lots of sleep

I love you all so dam much <3