Broken bones

Asked for: yes sorta ( thanks)

Information: Ranboo brakes his leggy

Pronouns : she/her

Whos pov: y/n's,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/ns pov..

" shut up for once Mattie!!!!" I yelled at my friend threw the phone, we were playing some horror game and he kept screaming loudly. It was 2am.

I was about to click my flashlight when my phone started to ring. " one sec Mattie " I stated before muting and taking my headphones off.

A Random number?

" Hello is this y/n y/l/n?"

" uh yes who is this?"

" This is *random ass hospital* this was the emergency contact for a Mark *HIS LAST NAME!!*"

my heart stopped beating for a minute. Mark?

" U-uh yes. I'm his girlfriend, is Mark okay?!" I was frantically stumbling my words.
" unfortunately Mark was in a car accident 30 minutes ago alone with who seems to be his parents"

I didn't say anything...

" ma'am?"

" i- Is he okay! Alive? Or-or"

" Yes He is alive just in a operation on his leg, it got broke in the crash"

Tears started to stream down my face.

" oh.. my dog- I'll be there" was the last thing I said before ending the phone call.

I was on the verge of tiny sobs, afraid Mark would be dead before I got there.

" m-Mattie I need to go like now" I said frantically with a small sniffles. " what why we haven't even finished!" " Mattie shut up!!"

I left the call, grabbed my keys and left my flat.

* at the amazing hospital *

I was trying to put my self together on the way to the hospital, I told Tommy, and Toby. They apparently told there online friends as well.

I walked all most ran in to the hospital.

" Hello! I need to see Mark * his last name*"

" name and relationship?"

" y/n y/l/n and Girlfriend"

" he shows he's currently still under operation, you can go wait with the others over there" the lady pointed to a area where I saw tommy,Toby and a few others I didn't recognize.

I ran over, tears falling. I'm so scared for him.

" y/n!!" Tommy yelled before hugging me, I practically broke in to his hug. I looked like a mess.

" tommy" I mumbled in to the tall boys shoulder before letting go and wiping my eyes. The others looked at me with pity.

One walked over " Hi- I'm Wilbur. Uhm not the best Circumstances" the Tall man spoke smiling slightly. " oh- Hello! I believe we've spoke uhm ranboos girlfriend" I shook his hand and looked at the others I haven't met.

They walked over and introduced their selfs. Phil,Kristin and Niki. I've spoke to pill twice with Mark.

* after 2 hours*

We were all sitting down, I was on the floor leaning against the wall with tommy and Toby on either side of me. Phillips and Kristin were sitting down in chairs, saying nice things. Wilbur was standing. Tommy,Toby,Wilbur and I were talking about what we were doing before we got notified.