Chapter 6: ~The Choice I have too make~

(p.s this chapter is a bit short and there's less dialogue)

Mother Miranda's POV:

After I toured Amelia around my estate we decided to spend our time in the library together. I know that Amelia has only been here what like a day, day in a half here and she already made the estate so much more cozy and warmer I can see it all around but.. I have to make a choice if she will be a part of my plan to bring back Eva or...

I was lost in thought then I felt something beside me I looked at Amelia and I didn't noticed her falling asleep beside me I just chuckled and ruffled her hair and put the book she was reading aside and let her sleep on my lap.

As time flew by I saw that the sun had already set and I should put her to bed so I carried her to her bedroom.

As I tucked Amelia in bed I just realize now that me and Amelia looked alot alike I mean we both have blond hair, same colored eyes the only thing different about us is our length of hair her's is much more shorter than mine other than that we looked like

mother-and-daughter.

"I don't know if your making this decision harder or easier" I said as I chuckled as I ruffled her hair again.

I laid beside her and cuddled her for a bit I missed this so much having someone there to make you feel safe and someone dear to you.

"Sleep tight, little crow" I said as I kissed her forehead I promise to protect you,Amelia and I promise too keep you safe I thought as I looked back at Amelia sleeping peacefully.

~ To Be Continued~