Chapter 7: ~The right Choice~

Amelia's POV:

I woke up in my bed the next morning I looked at the clock at my bedside table and it said 5 a.m rather earlier than usual I stretched and looked around my room thinking what kind of decor I should do.

Well after I saw the time I quickly got up and changed into my usual day clothes than a dress I was wearing yesterday and went to see what Miranda was doing.

I arrived at her bedroom door and thankfully she toured me around the estate the day before I mean she only toured me yesterday but I remember some key points to move around and not get lost then I noticed that Miranda's door was slightly opened and I saw that she's still asleep and that gave me an I idea.

I should make her breakfast! I mean I rarely see her eat breakfast and as a thank you gift for taking care of me these past couple of days.

After a few minutes in the kitchen I finally finished I asked Ana if she could help me surprise Miranda and she agreed happily and we went up to her room.

"Do you want me carry this in the priestess room too?" she asked "no thanks I can handle it" "very well then my lady and also you did something special to Mother Miranda today" "yeah I hope she likes it"
"Oh I know she'll love it" she said as she was leaving.

"Amelia dear is that you?" a soft toned voice said "yep and good morning!" "good morning to you to dear" she said as she noticed the tray I was holding and puting infront of her "oh? what's this?" "your breakfast!" "oh my dear you shouldn't have! did you make it yourself?"
"yep! its just a little thank you for taking me in" "thank you very much dear" she said as she kissed me on my cheek and pulled me into a hug as I hug her back.

"Thank you very much dear really I love it" I smiled at her "ofcourse anytime and enjoy!" I said as she smiled at me "well don't just stand their come and join me you deserve a wonderful breakfast aswell" she said as I sat on her bed as we enjoyed our morning.

Together.

~To Be Continued~