Chapter 13:~The Meeting~

Mother Miranda's POV:

"Alright, now thats everyone here I would like to discus about... Amelia" all of their were drawn to me "ah yes you adopted her" Alcina mentioned "yes that and there is something else all of you should know about her" they all looked confused and paid attention to what I'm about to say.

"When I first took Amelia back to my estate I examined her since she had an injury and multiple bruises on her after all the tests I ran it showed that she can be a good candidate as a vessel for Eva.."

I said blankly everyone had different reactions some have a upsetting expressions while others have mixed emotions and trying to process on what I just said but the all have one thing in common on there faces

Worry..

They were worried on what to come of Amelia even though I'm only getting to know her now I could tell she had a history with the other lords without my knowledge.

"Not to worry everyone I won't and never use her as an experiment nor a vessel" I said to break the silence everyone had a sigh of relief "I want to raise her as my own she deserves a family someone to take care of her because I could tell she took care of herself up to the point any of us had met her" everyone nodded in agreement on my point.

"But mother how about your plan to resurrect Ev-" "only time will tell Salvatore, time will tell" I said cutting him off "I just want all of you to know you are aware of my-" then I got cut off by a knock "yes?" Alcina answered the anonymous knock.

"Mom I'm sorry to interrupt but can I come in?" it was Amelia I smiled at the sound of her voice "ofcourse my dear you can come in"
she came into the room "what's wrong draga mea?" Alcina asked "well I just wanted to ask where did Bela, Cassie and Daniela's powers came from?" she replied we all took a pause on what to answer on the girls question.

"Well..uh kiddo heres the thing it came from the cadou which came from the megamycete and some experiments by your mom" Heisenberg said while kneeling infront of Amelia "Karl!?" Alcina shouted "what?" he argued she asked me and I answered "as simple as that" "is it true?" "yep all of that was true" Angie answered.

"Well when can I get mine?" we looked at her shocked on what she reqested "your what little tadpole?" Moreau vaguely questioned "my powers when can I get one of my own" she curiously said.

"Come here mon chère" I called and she came to me "once your old enough I can give you powers" "really!?" "yes ofcourse" then she hugged me tight as can be and I smiled and hugged her back "do you have powers?" "yes all of us have powers draga mea" Alcina replied "oh!".

"Well I think that concludes our meeting everyone" I announced "mon chère can you please get your bag" she nodded "thank you".

"Thank you again Alcina" "anytime Mother Miranda" when Amelia came back Alcina stated that she could visit and stay whenever she liked then we all bid farewell and went our separate ways.

"Mom can you teach me romanian and french?" Amelia asked as we were on our way to the carriage "ofcourse I can but why do you wanna learn it?" "well first you speak both of those languages secondly I just wanna learn some new things" she said smiling "well I guess I could teach you some" I replied happily and went back home

~To Be Continued~