Chapter 12:~The Meeting at the Castle~

*Two days later*

Alcina's POV:

It was a warm and bright morning I was in my study the girls were enjoying their time outside and since no one came in to my study yet so Amelia is still asleep.

I was taking down some notes for this season's harvest for my wine business ofcourse.

Then the phone started to ring so I hastily picked up the phone "hello, Alcina Dimitrescu speaking" "ah Alcina hello dear I just wanted to tell you that this afternoon's meeting is going to be held at your castle is that alright with you?" "why yes ofcourse Mother Miranda" I replied "is Amelia awake yet?" she asked "well I'm no-" "good morning!" I got cut off by Amelia I smiled at her "good morning draga mea come here I got Mother Miranda on the phone" I said.

She quickly got to my side and I handed her the phone "hi mom!" she said "mhm" "ok see you later mom" then she hanged up the phone "what did she say?" I asked out of curiosity "well she said that she'll pick me up later after the meeting" "oh alright then" I said then I glanced at the clock and I didn't realized it was already 9 o'clock.

"Draga mea are you hungry yet?" I asked "mhm" she answered "alright then" then we left my study.

Amelia's POV:

Me and aunt Alcina went downstairs to have some breakfast but the girls weren't there waiting for us.

"Uhm where are the girls?" I asked while sitting at my spot "oh well they probably had there breakfast or they're on a hunt" "a hunt?" I said confused "yes for our dinner later today" she replied blankly "oh" I exclaimed.

Once were done eating aunt Alcina said I should pack my things and I agreed and we went straight to my bedroom at the castle, and yes I do have my own room in the castle she says just incase I have to stay at the castle for a long period of time.

While we were packing I told aunt Alcina that I could do it myself and she was surprised ofcourse that I didn't need any help.

"Wow I thought you need help but I see that you have this under control" she said "yep cause I'm a big girl!" I said and receiving a chuckle from the tall lady "yes you are" she hugged me and said:"we're gonna miss you draga mea promise me you'll visit again?" "ofcourse I'll visit again aunt Alcina and I'm gonna miss you guys too" I said with a smile and hugging her back "oh may I ask you something" "anything draga" "can I can you aunt Alci from now on?" I asked getting a soft chuckle from the lady "why ofcourse you can" she said kissing my forehead and I smiled.

"Hey! wheres our hugs and kisses" a feminine voice said and we looked at the doorway Bela,Cassandra and Daniela were standing at the door the tall woman laughed at her daughters and invited them in and we came into a group hug.

"Now come along now girls we have a meeting to attend to" she said carrying my luggage and we left the room.

A few minutes later aunt Donna and uncle Moreau arrived so I greeted them and we waited then mom came in aswell.

"Mother!" I shouted "Amelia, dear" she said so I ran to hug her and she hugged her back "I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here and also thank you Alcina" she said "ofcourse Mother Miranda she's such a delight to be with" aunt Alcina replied and looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.

A few moments later uncle Heisenberg came in as late as usual so they asked me to leave for a moment so they could start their meeting so I went to the library to hang out with Dani I wonder what's the meeting about.

~To Be Continued~