Chapter 10 ~A week with the Dimitrescu's~

Mother Miranda's POV:

I finally decided and told Amelia that I want her to be my daughter its been awhile since I raised a child and I'm kind of missing the feeling of taking care of one and I want to watch her grow.

Amelia's POV:

I'm so excited today I'm finally going too see lady Dimitrescu's house.. well too excited.

I woke up really,really,really early so to pass the time I started doodling on the blank notepad mother gave.

Then a fes hours later there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" I said and it was mother "good morning dear I see that your really excited today" "good morning too mother and yep I'm sooo excited" then mother smiled at the fact I'm already getting used to calling her mother.

"Here you go" then she gave me a tray of food for breakfast "I thought I would bring you your breakfast so I could help you pack aswell" she said "oh ok and thank you" .

After I finished my breakfast mother "helped" me pack well to be honest she packed everything by herself so I wouldn't forget any clothes.

"Dear are your clothes made by Donna?" she said looking my way "yep when we first met she saw me with my rag clothes that its too thin for the cold weather so she started sending me clothes secretly" "secretly? why does she have to give it to you secretly?" "well sometimes some of my clothes get thrown out and they will get dirt or holes in them so I have to hide them well" "I see" .

Once were done we went downstairs to wait for Lady Dimitrescu.

"Alright listen to me dear" mother said kneeling infront of me "Alcina might not mention this but whatever you do do not go to the basement unless you are asked to ok? "ok" "what did I just say?" "don't go to the basement unless asked too" "good girl and also if you want to talk to me just ask Alcina and she'll call me right away" I nodded.

A few moments later a white carriage with gold interior arrived then the tall woman stepped out.

"Mother Miranda" she said and bowed "hello Alcina here is Amelia's luggage and also take care of her" she said handing her my bag "ofcourse" she replied then mother turned around to look at me "go on" she said.

Then I went to the tall ladies side and mother kneeled infront of me and kissed my forehead I softly chuckled "goodbye my dear have fun" she said as she smiled at me and I smiled back as the tall lady led me to the carriage and we left.

In the carriage Lady Dimitrescu was drinking something out off a fancy goblet I asked what is it and she said that it was her "juice" that she needs to drink kind of a medicine for her to keep her strong.

"Lady Dimitrescu may I ask a question?" "ofcourse draga mea" "can I call you my aunt now?" she was a bit shocked at my question "ofcourse you can if your comfortable with it then I'am too" she replied then I smiled and she smiled back at me.

Then the carriage went to a halt infront of the castle I always pass by "wait why did we stop?" I asked because of the unexpected act "well the coachmen is opening the castle gates ofcourse" she answered calmly "wait your the one living in the castle?!?" I said with a stunned face "with my daughters yes" she replied "have I not mention it before?" she added while a smile creeping up in her lips "yes! clearly!".

She chuckled "well Mother Miranda gave me this castle so me and my daughters have some place safe for us and a place to call home" she explained "and it can be your second home and feel free to visit whenever" as she said I nodded in agreement.

Once we got down the carriage and we entered the castle.

It was alot bigger than mother's estate but they have the same taste of its decor.

When we first entered we were greeted by a panting of three beautiful ladies I moved closer to have a good look and infront of the painting and theres a golden plack with writing on it.

"Bela,Cassandra and Daniela" I said reading aloud "the girls in the painting are my daughters though they look different now.. " aunt Alcina said "come along now" she said as I followed her and she led me to the main area.

"Girls! come here we have a visitor!" she yelled after a few seconds I started hearing swarms of bugs? flies? still unsure on what I'm hearing then three girls appeared infront of us who looked like there in there twenties one blond a brunette and a red haired girl.

~To Be Continued~