{Chapter 1} - A new moon

*Car stops*

"So here it is Cross Academy" Speaks Reiji,  with a smile growing on his face as his glasses shine in the moon light. .

"Do we seriously have to go here?" Questions Ayato, sat laying backwards with his arms crossed, almost like a child. He never liked the idea of adapting to new surroundings

"We like it here. Don't we teddy." Added Kanato, sat with his legs crossed with teddy on his lap.

Their eyes shone red and everyone looked out the car. Their eyes had a glass casing effect as the moon light made them look crystal.

One by one they walked out the car door, in front of them stood a brown haired girl, with a day class uniform. A smile appearing from one corner of her ear to the other.

" Good evening, My name is Yuki. You are the Sakamaki brothers, correct?" she spoke, hands behind her back as she continued to grin.

" Yes, we are. Thank you for the greeting, I am Reiji. It's nice to meet you." He spoke giving a light, but noticeable smile back.

" It's nice to meet you too, now please follow me. The head master would like to meet you all." 

" Of course" 

Yuki turned, hands behind her back as she smiled. Leading them to the Night class dorm, as everyone was to anxious to meet them.

... 

" New students?, I've never heard of that many showing up on one day" Claims Aidou, shocked by the news. His eyes looking toward the ceiling as he spoke, sat in the chair.

" Yes, I know that, Aidou. But we will manage it." Muttered Kaname calmly. Reassuring Aidou that their was nothing to worry about. 

*Knock*,*knock* ,*Knock*

"Oh my, this must be them now." Speaks Takuma, putting his glass on the table before answering the door.

" Remember Night class that these students are new, so it will take a while for them to adjust to the surroundings and rules here" spoke the Headmaster, standing up before giving Takuma permission to answer the door.

He opened the door to see Yuki stood in the doorway with a smile upon her face, behind her was all six of the Sakamaki brothers: Shuu, Reiji, Ayato, Kanato, Laito and Subaru. 

" Well hello there, it's nice to meet you all. Please come in." He Spoke,with a friendly smile.

" Thank you." Reiji replied on behalf of him and his brothers.

" No problem. Uhh, Yuki, are you not joining us." He spoke as Yuki started to walk away.

" Oh uhm, no,  I'd only get in the way" She waved her hands in panic.

" Nonsense Yuki, Please come in." A calm voice spoke, which surprised Yuki. Kaname Kuran, a pure blood vampire. 

" Oh, Okay." Yuki made a shy smile and walk through the door of the Night dorm. She stood next to the Head master who was her father. Nervously, she stood there. Not knowing on what she should do.

" It's so lovely to meet you all, isn't it Yuki?" Yuki was startled by the head masters sudden question, she didn't expect him to mention her.

"Oh ,uhh, y-yes."

" Theres no need to be so nervous, we won't hurt you," An unexpected voice spoke, Yuki looked around the room and met the green eyes of Ayato the eldest of the triplets. He had a wide smile on his face as he approached her, opening his arms to give her a hug. 

He took her in his arms then released her shortly afterwards, keeping one of his arms around the back of her neck. Yuki blushed as she didn't expect this. " Your's truly will look after you, so no need to worry." He points at himself with his thumb, his smile still printed on his face. Yuki gave him a smile as she looked up at him. 

Reiji grunts " Sorry about my brother, he can be EGOTISTICAL at times"

"No need to worry, he's just being friendly. We all have to get along here right?" spoke the headmaster in a happy tone.

" Oh dear me, I never introduced myself did I? I am the headmaster Kaien Cross and this young lady here is my daughter Yuki." He switches to his normal, calm tone. 

" It's nice to meet you both. I am Reiji the second oldest here in the family and these are my brothers. Shuu the eldest, Ayato, Kanato and Laito the triplets and Subaru the youngest."

" Well aren't you a lovely bunch, It's nice to meet you all." spoke Kaien again in his happy tone.

" Well since we are introducing ourselves. I am Kaname Kuran the dorm president and these are Aidou, Ichijo, Rima, Akatsuki, Ruka, Senri and Seiren. They will be joining us in our classes." He quickly added.

" It's nice to meet you, Lord Kaname, the same with the rest of you. I believe we will get along just fine with each other." Reiji spoke holding out his hand to receive a handshake.

" I believe so too."  They both shook hands. 

 After going through the rules of the academy, Kaien left with Yuki while Kaname Assigned each brother to their rooms. Shuu and Ayato in one room, Reiji and Laito in another and finally Kanato and Subaru in the last room. They were all alongside each other. This was done due to their relationships with one another. 

" So how are you liking this place so far?" Spoke Shuu, surprising Ayato as he was layed on the bed.

" It's okay I guess, But I don't know about the uniforms though. They don't seem my colour."

Shuu laughed " Well your going to have to get use to it, we won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Besides maybe you might make friends with that brown haired girl." He opened one of his eyes, the moon light that shone through the window lit them up.

" Who Yuki?"

" Yeah" Shuu closed his eye.

" I don't know, she seems too reserved."

" She will be just shy that's all, Just give her time."

" Fine." He folded his arms in what seemed like frustration.