{Chapter 2} - Without you

'Theres no need to be so nervous, we won't hurt you.' Where the words Yuki repeated in her head. She couldn't stop thinking about him.  All lesson was spent mesmerizing his face, his eyes, his voice and the way he felt when he hugged her. 

"Yuki, Yuki?, YUKI!" She was snapped out her day dream. It was Yori. " It's the end of class"

" Uh, How long have I been day dreaming for?"

" Not long."

" Oh okay. Well I guess I'm off to control the switch over. Bye Yori."

" Bye Yuki." They both waved at each other until Yuki was out of sight. She ran as fast as she could to the gates of the Night dorm, there stood zero.

* Screaming*

" Day dreaming again?" He sighed, noticing her footsteps getting closer.

Yuki's expression turned puzzled. " What? No I wasn't day dreaming about anything."

" Then why were you staring into space all of last lesson?"

" I was not!"

" If you say so." Zeros sighed again, knowing there was no point in arguing.

"Everyone get back, you should all be in your dorms." They both shouted at the crowd.

The gates opened and the night class appeared. Kaname was at the front while everyone else was behind him, The sakamaki brothers followed from behind.

" Hello everyone, did you all miss me?" Spoke Aidou, with a cheerful tone.

'Who are the new guys?', ' They look so cool', ' I wonder if they're brothers' Girls spoke from every direction.

" You know, you can always introduce yourselves to them. It stops with all the questions." spoke Aidou with a grin on his face. 

" I tell you what why don't I do it for you. Listen up everyone! These are the new members of the Night class. Reiji, Subaru, Shuu and the triplets Kanato, Laito and Ayato Sakamaki."

* Screams getting louder*

" Aidou!" Aidou turned to meet a serious face, Kaname stood with his arms folded.

" I'm sorry Lord Kaname."

" I have no time to deal with this Aidou." Kaname turned, unfolding his arms as he started to walk. He  stopped in his tracks to a voice, he turned to meet the figures of both Ayato and Yuki.

" Hey, there's my favourite girl." Ayato came running over to Yuki and gave her a hug. She blushed at this, while Zero and Kaname expressions became irritated.

" Ayato! You should be getting to class." Yuki mummbled into Ayato's chest as he hugged her.

" I know, I just couldn't help it." He let go of her and turned. " Bye Yuki"

" Bye" They both waved.

 Ayato joined the group that was headed to class, while Yuki stayed stood with the crowd watching her in frustration. She turned and met the faces of angry girls, before running while every followed.

...

" What is it with you and that girl?" Questioned Subaru.

" Nothing I just like her that's all." Replied Ayato with a smirk on his face.

Reiji walked through the class door and over heard the conversation. " Knowing you, that will lead to something else." He added continuing to walk past them.

" And what does that mean exactly" Ayato turned, his stomach burning slightly with anger.

" Use your imagination."

" Stop arguing, the pair of you." Kaname demanded from the back of the class room, his head between the pages of a book.

Both Ayato and Reiji sighed as they sat down in their seats, rows away from each other.