{FINAL CHAPTER} - I will see you again

*Crash of thunder*

" I don't see why I should, after all, he is bound to serve me." Kaname looked up to him, eyes widened with surprise.

"I take it he is not human." Kaname questioned curiously. Although, he already knew Levi wasn't human.

" No he is not."

" Then what is he?" Sayo give a hasty laugh, which turned into a burst of more laughter.Taking several minutes for her to stop.

" He is the reason why Akatsuki is dead..." Everyone gasped " He is the one who took Zero's identity and killed him..." She laughed again, Kaname's hands turned into tight clutches as his eyes started to burn with anger. " He is the one they call..."

"Demon" A shallow voice spoke from behind, it was Ayato. Yuki whispered his name with shock.

" Ayato, not dead yet?"

" Nope..." Ayato propped his hands onto his hips proudly, giving a wide smile. " After all, I do have a secret of yours that I would love to tell. Unless, of course, you would like to do the honors." Sayo gave him an angered look, although it was too dark to be just angered.

She then changed her expression to a devilish smile. With that, she flipped her hair which changed to a dark black as her eye colour changed to a bright golden colour. Her face no longer looking like Yuki's as it became distorted to then unravel as another.

She giggled once, to then speak " Well, since there is no point on hiding it anymore. Perhaps the truth should come out. I am not in fact a vampire or Yuki's twin. I am a God of Death..."

" Nice to meet you God of Death" Ayato gives a playful salute. Which turns Sayo's stomach as she burns with anger.

" I'd appreciate it if you didn't interrupt me." Ayato put his arms up in a defeat playfully as Sayo continued.

" We God's of Death tend to carry out one purpose and one purpose only, to kill. And which of course... brings me to you, Lord Kaname. I want your precious soul, then I'm taking Yuki's." She gave a deeper, yet devious, laugh.

Kaname ran at her without warning, it was mainly instinct. His hand wrapped around her throat tightly, as a dent was curved into the floor of were he stopped with rain pouring in.

" If you ever touch Yuki, I will..."

" Will what? kill me?, How can you do that when you're dead." She gave him a smirk. " Do it now, Levi"

" Of course,Master." Levi had his head held down, he approached the swords that were held at his sides slowly. Gripping the handles he ran at Kaname, managing to slice his shoulder and causing him to drop Sayo.

As soon as he knew Sayo was safe, he attacked again slicing into Kaname frequently. Zero picked up Yuki and started to run with her, Ayato followed but they were stopped by Sayo.

*Crash* *Sound of thunder*

Both Levi and Kaname stopped at the sudden sound, they turn to a devilish smiled up on Sayo's face. Rain dripped down her continuously. Both Zero and Ayato covered with blood while a knife's blade was held at Yuki's throat.

Kaname gasped loudly, not once did he move. He was paralyzed.

Levi knew he was distracted and so he took one final slice into Kaname. The remains of his shirt now filling with his blood.

" You know, it really is a pity that you let the others go on a days outing. They could of helped you." laughed Levi. Kaname was knelt on the floor, his hands place over his wound.