{Chapter 11} - Too young, Too fast

Yuki shot up and turned from the mirror to the door, her face wen't into shock as there stood  a  white haired figure "Zero!" His face was filled with anger, he held a gun in his hand which was facing the direction he shot the bullet.

Yuki turned again to find blood splattered against the wall, She looked at Kaname there was no sign of blood on him. Yuki looked to the floor and there layed a pool of blood spilling out of the wound the bullet made. 

"—-" Kaname shouted, Yuki stood there in shock unable to move.

*Flash back* (Zero's P.o.v)

*Crash*

" Zero! Come back! Zero?" Yelled the headmaster, I walked on ignoring his cries. I was filled with too much anger, I had to put a stop to this.

I continued walking in the place I was determined to go to, Yuki's dorm. No one was going to stop me, I am going to kill Kaname Kuran even if it's the last thing I do. Never again will he hurt Yuki.

(Unkown P.o.v)

I saw Zero walk past, he looked more troubled than he usually does. I knew what expression he had on his face, I see it all the time when I'm with Lord Kaname. Only this time it was different, I had to follow him and confront him.

" Hey! Kiryu where do you think your going?" I yelled as I walked in his direction.

" Go back to your dorm, —-." Zero yelled back, pulling open the door to the day class dorms. I knew that was where Lord Kaname was, so I avoided the door and wen't ahead to Yuki's side of the building.

If Zero was going to kill Kaname it would be fast and I didn't have enough time, I climbed the building and climbed through the window. 

*Bang*

Just as Zero burst open the door and shot off a bullet, I pushed Lord Kaname towards Yuki's bed and he landed on it safely. I, However, didn't have enough time to get away safely.

*flash back ended*

Zero's eyes widened in shock, he dropped the gun as his mouth fell open. He felt paralyzed.

"Why Zero? how could you do this?" Yuki ran over to the body as did Kaname. She sobbed as she spoke.

" Yuki! I'm sorry I-I..." Zero spoke hesitantly.

" Just go Zero!" She demanded, tears rolling down her cheek one after another.

"Y-yuki.."

" I SAID GO!" Yuki yelled, still sobbing tears from her eyes. Zero Immediately ran out of the room, his gun still on the floor from when he dropped it earlier.

" Everything's going to be okay, —-! Everything's going to be okay-y." Kaname spoke, his voice was shaky as he tried to pull together and pronounce words. " Yuki, get the head master!"

" Right." Yuki quickly ran out of the room , blood covering her clothes and Hands. She tried the best she could to avoid people. As she finally got to the head masters office she burst straight in and yelled

" Zero shot him!" Tears still fell from her eyes.

" Shot who?!" The headmaster shot up from his chair, paperwork scattering over the floor.

...

They both ran out of his office eventually making it back to Yuki's dorm room. But they were too late.

" He's gone" Kaname spoke quietly, endless tears streaming down his face. Yuki fell to  the floor beside him hugging into him to give him comfort.

Two weeks later they stood in a grave yard, all of the night class and only a few people of the day class were stood there as the priest said his lines and the coffin was buried under the dirt with the song 'Wherever you will go' playing in the background.

A grave stone was already put into place It read 'Akatsuki Kain.'