{Chapter 4} - My unescapable emotions

* Knock*

Aidou wonders over to the door, yawning from being woken up. " Yuki?  What brings you here?"  He was still wearing his night wear, which was a light shade of blue.

" Oh uhm... I was wondering if I could see Lord Kaname." Yuki looked down as she played with the sleeve of her Uniform jacket, she was nervous and Aidou could sense it. 

" Oh. Of course he's upstairs in his room, I'll take you too him." 

Aidou turned and took Yuki up the right hand set of stairs, stumbling as soon as he reaches the top and continues to walk. Knocking 3 times before he let's Kaname know that Yuki is here.

" Who is it?" A voice came from behind the wooden door.

" It's Aidou Lord Kaname. Sorry to disturb you, but Yuki want's to see you."

" I see, please let her in."

Aidou opened the door and motioned for her to walk in, as she went through Aidou bowed before closing it. The room was dark and it has been for 3 days, not once did Kaname move from this spot.

" What brings you here, Yuki?" Kaname spoke, layed on the chair. He turned his head slightly to face her and reached out his hand to turn on the lamp beside him.

" Oh uhm. I've notice you haven't been going to any of your classes, I just came to see if you were okay."

" I am more than okay, Yuki, Now that you're here."  He gave Yuki a smile, but it wasn't enough to hide his sadness. Yuki smiled back lightly, knowing that there was something truely wrong with Kaname.

" You're lying" Kaname's smile vanished, as if it never happened.

" What makes say that." He spoke looking away from Yuki's eyes.

" Because I know you. You wouldn't just skip class if there wasn't something wrong with you. So please tell me what's wrong!."

" It's nothing for you to worry about Yuki. You should worry about yourself instead of others."

" But I can't just ignore it! I want to know, what is wrong with you Kaname?."

There Kaname shot up from the chair and hugged Yuki in a tight grasp. Not letting go. Yuki was startled unsure of what to do.

" K-kaname-e..."

" Shh, Yuki, let me stay like this for a while longer"

"Of course." Yuki wrapped her arms around him , leaning into his chest eyes closed as it raised with his breathing and listened to his heart beat. After a few moments the silence was broken.

" Do you love me, Yuki?" He spoke into the crook of her neck.

" What?" Her eyes shot open at the unexpected question. Letting go of Kaname as she steps back.

" Do you love me?" He spoke again, his tone had changed since he last spoke. Yuki looked down, away from Kaname's eye sight. She had began to blush.

" Kaname what are you.."

" Please, answer the question, Yuki." He took her chin with two fingers too look straight at him, his eyes looking into hers as she answered. 

" Yes. I do love you. I always have, But..."

" But what?" His voice started to break.

" But I don't see what this has to do with anything." Yuki took a step back, hoping to get further away from him but was stopped by Kanames hand gripping around her wrist.  " Let me go Kaname!"

"But what, Yuki, please tell me!" His voice became more demanding, she could hear it in his vocie.

" Kaname."

" Yuki, please." His voice started to crack the more he urged Yuki to go on.

" But, I also love someone else." She yelled. Kaname let his grip of Yuki go, she fell backwards hitting the ground. It was only when she yelled out in pain, Kaname realised what he had done. "I'm sorry, Yuki." He reached out to help her, but his hand was knocked away.

" Don't touch me!" She yelled frantically

" Yuki." He reached out but was knocked away again.

" I said don't touch me!" Tears started forming in her eyes as she stood back up on her legs, she walked out into the hall and bumped into Ayato. She hugged him and he wrapped his arms around her, he picked her up and took her to his room. Shuu was out all day so nobody else would be there. 

She cried for hours with Ayato by her side until she eventually tired herself out and went to sleep.

Kaname  had broken everything in his room from his bed, to the windows and the walls. He hated what he had done, his jealousy only made him hurt the person he mostly loves and cares about.