{Chapter 9} - Unraveling the past

(Kaname P.o.v)

My look said all that was on my mind, who is this Levi person? I couldn't smell him coming up the stairs, I would have stopped if I had known. If anything I was in shock, I didn't expect someone to appear out of nowhere.

" Who are you?" I spoke out to him, curious to know.

" Didn't you hear the lady, the name's Levi." He spoke back, his voice was irritating.

" Okay, Levi, what brings you here?"

" I came from the senate to retrieve something you have of ours, I'd like her back." He reached out his hand,  thinking I would give her up so easily.

I looked at Sayo with disbelief, who is she to the senate? She never told me about working for them. As soon as Levi took a step forward, when he became impatient, I bared my fangs and hissed at him.

...

( Yuki's P.o.v)

I had spent all day thinking about Kaname, I couldn't get him out of my head. 'What could have possibly caused him to kiss me?' I thought, walking past the night dorm.

* Smash*

I gasped when I heard the shattering of broken glass, so I rushed over to see who's window it was. It was Kaname's. I immediately  knocked on the dorm's door and demanded to be let in, Reiji answered it and told me to not worry. 

But I pushed passed him saying it was my duty to find out, whoever did this wasn't friendly and could harm people in this academy. I walked up the staircase step by step, but their was a lot of yelling.

" LEVI, STOP THIS!" 

" HE'S A VAMPIRE, I CAN'T JUST LEAVE."

 I heard them yell.

Who are those people? My walk suddenly went into a run as I reached the top step, running down the hall to the door that was ripped of it's hinges. I stood there and gasped, who is this person?

" Yuki, go!" I was stood still in a gasp, this person had Kaname pinned up against the wall next to the broken window with both of his hands around his neck.

" No, Kaname." I exclaimed, getting the point, that I wasn't going to leave him, across.

" Yuki.." He spoke gasping for breath, as Levi's grip became tighter.

" Leave him alone." I demanded.

" Uh..who are you? Why do you look like Sayo?" Spoke Levi with shock as he turned, never loosening his grip around Kaname's throat.

" W-what are you talking about?" I stood there confused.

" WHO ARE YOU?" He yelled at me, hoping to get a quick reply and he did. I yelled back at him.

"MY NAMES YUKI CROSS!"

"Yuki? Wait isn't that your twin, Sayo?" He turned to Sayo, waiting for answer.

" M-my twin, what? But she's... she's a vampire." I stood there, shocked. I didn't expect this.

Levi stood with a gasp, he was shocked by this news. He didn't know in all of his time he has spent with Sayo, that she was a vampire.

" A vampire!" He looked at Kaname with an angry expression " You turned her?"

" No. She was born a pure blood." Kaname had a calm expression plastered on his face as he spoke. If anything he was too calm.

(Levi's P.o.v)

My eyes shot open at the last thing that was spoke. Pure blood? Why didn't I know? I would have sensed it. I turned to Sayo, still shocked as I spoke.

" A pure blood?" Sayo nodded at my question, before she walked over to Yuki and brought her into a hug.

" It is true Yuki, I am your twin." She spoke with a devilish smile.

" But how, I'm human and your..." She hushed her by putting a finger to her mouth.

"No, You're a vampire too. Only something happened which caused you to be human." She pulled back from the hug and turned towards us.

" There's also something else Yuki."

" What is it?" She looked towards the direction Sayo was looking. Kaname's face grew different.

" Kaname is your brother."

Her eyes widened with shock, I could tell she never expected this. This must be too much for her as it is for me.

" You weren't meant to find out like this Yuki."

" We're sorry Yuki." Kaname whispered, hurt leaving his voice.