Chapter 2

Hi there! You should know the drill and shit so... yeah. Let's get started!

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Blood
Cussing
Gramma mistakes (not much)
______________________________________

Timeskip~

Izuku is now 11 in middle school, nearly his 12th birthday (in the story so don't attack me) Ever since he told Bakugou he was "quirkless" he bullied him till now. Right now Izuku is in bed.

Izuku pov~

Right now I was in bed not wanting to get up and go to school after the beating from last night.

Inko really did go all out...

Yeah I call her Inko I mean she doesn't really take care of me so what's the use calling her mom? Ever since I was 4 she would beat me up but it got worse and to make it much more worse is that my ex-bestfriend bullies me.

My wounds haven't fully healed yet. What a "great" life I have! (Bullshit!)

I slowly got up and got ready for school. I skipped breakfast and quietly tried to go to school but life just hates me.

"And where do you think you're going? Not even gonna say goodbye?" -Inko

I froze in my tracks and slowly turned around to see my mother, not sure if you can call her one.

I kept quiet and she was just looking at me angrily.

"Just GO BEFORE I STAB YOU IN THE HEAD!!!" -Inko (by the way Inko's quirk is stronger and she looks the same as when Izuku was 4)

And like that I ran out the house regretting it once I stopped. I felt something dripping from my back and instantly knew it was blood.

For fucks sake! Now I have to change my bandages again!

I speed walked to school and watched out for Bakugou (he calls him Kacchan only when talking to him) and once I was there I went straight to the bathroom and ignored all the stares.

Timeskip brought to you by Izuku patching himself up~

I am so lucky I brought extra bandages.

I was about to walk out the bathroom when something court my eye and looked at the mirror.

THE HELL HAPPEN WITH MY EYES?!

My eyes were still green but it was mixed with purple and it was glitching! My eye's were always like this but it was more visible now.

How am I supposed to hide this from them?!

I as well started glitching a bit.

Oh no! Izuku you need to calm your ass down!

I tried calming down a bit and it worked! But the thing is my eyes are still the same.

I guess I'll just keep my head down...

I then take my hoodie out of my bag and put it on and try to cover my eyes. I then headed to class and when I arrived no one was in there so I went to my desk, put my head down, take out my headphones and fell asleep listening to music.