Chapter 6

Hey! I'll make this short, there will only be swearing in this chapter and pls tell me if I made a mistake. Enjoy!
______________________________________

Izuku pov~

It was 8 a.m right now and I didn't get a wink of sleep when I got home at 4 a.m! I was really tired and I tried falling asleep but I just couldn't

I want sleep! Why does God hate me so much?! I wish I didn't have this stupid insomnia... must have been related to my dad, oh wait, it's my quirk drawback... (he has insomnia from his dad and quirk, so sad). I'm gonna stay in bed until I get sleep and no one will stop me!

Timeskip~

After two fucking hours I fell asleep! I slept the whole day and woke up 11 p.m.

Well that was nice, as much as I want to stay in bed, I have to go patrol and that will be exhausting but I'll still go.

I got up, took a shower, put my suit on, check the cameras and I finally jumped out the window.

I jumped from roof top to roof top and as I was running I heard a scream and immediately went there. When I arrived, I saw a lady against a wall and a man blocking the entrance of the alley they were in. I crouched and waited for the right time to jump at the man.

"Let me go!" - lady

"Acting tough huh? Come on, I just want to have some fun~" - man

He then started coming closer to the lady and I took that as a chance to attack.

I then jumped down from the roof, landing soundlessly and walked up to the man as he complimented the lady about how beautiful her body is. I didn't want to fight so, I just hit his pulse, tie him up, write down what happened, make sure the lady was okay, ask her to call the police, give the note, wait on the roof and when I heard them, I ran.

I then ran to the tallest building, when I arrived, no one was there (you mean Erasure head), which made me happy. I stood at the edge and watched the city.

If I did this in the day people would have thought I was about to commit suicide

I laughed at the thought and continued to watch the city. After a few minutes I heard a scream and got a bad feeling and like last time I turned invisible and went to where I heard the scream.

When I arrived there was a boy that looked my age and a man pinning the boy to the wall.

"Give me your money!" - man

"I don't have money! Help!" - boy

Before I could react, I felt people's presences and went to look around and found the hero's. It was everyone from last time but this time they brought Edgeshot and Best Jeanist and they weren't acting as the victims so, this had to be a real robbery and they came and waited for me so that when I'm done with the man they can capture me.

Just stop trying to catch me! You know that won't happen so, stop!

I am starting to get tired of these hero's bullshit. They keep trying to capture me but they can't.

I'll finish this guy, lead the hero's to a roof and just sing a sad song and they'll think I'm all sad and shit!

I then went to where I was standing and disabled invisibility. I teleported right in front of the man.

"Boo!" - me

I then teleported behind him and kicked him, making him go forward and I teleported infront of him and punched him. He wasn't putting up much of a fight so I knocked him out.