Chapter 27

After a bit, Midnight announced that they now have everyone's results. Everybody was fighting to get to the front to get a better look while Izuku stayed where he was and looked at the board of names by taking long to find his name on the board.

You got in by pure luck you dumb, useless, defenseless, weak boy!

The voice announced and started going on, calling Izuku names but Izuku merely ignored the name calling and got up to go get something to eat, ignoring Midnights booming voice through the speakers. "If your name is not on the board you are disqualified. Those going to the next challenge, you have a 30 minute break. All learners may play a mini game before the challenge starts or you can rest and reserve your energy!" Midnight announces.

Izuku was already eating an energy bar he had secretly teleported to himself as he headed to the waiting room. Izuku had taken a glance at the tv to see that he was the first to battle and it was with his purple haired brother. This would be an easy battle so he wouldn't exactly need to rest but he decided to do just that since he wanted to sleep.

After the break Izuku headed out of the room (he couldn't sleep sadly) and to the arena. "Should I use all my quirks or just rely on one... eh, fuck it, imma use them all when the right battle comes for now I'll just use teleportion" Izuku thought as he got to the arena and stood face to face with Hitoshi. "We have our winner of the previous challenges Izuku Midoriya, fighting against Hitoshi Shinso (they kept their family name in order to not get targeted by any villains) a sleepy looking guy- OW!" Hizashi announced getting a hit from Aizawa because of his comment.

"Rules are you are disqualified if you are unable to move, give up or go out of bounds. Ready? Start!" Midnight announced. Hitoshi then dashed towards Izuku and went for a right hook but Izuku dodged with ease and continued to do so as Hitoshi kept throwing kicks and punchs at him, not getting a bit on Izuku. "Look at that, he ain't getting a single hit on him!" Hizashi announces getting yet another hit from Aizawa. Seeing that Hitoshi was getting tired, he decided to just finish the battle and teleport Hitoshi out of bounds, easily winning the battle. "Izuku Midoriya wins the battle with ease!" Hizashi announces.

Izuku heads out the arena and to the area his classmates are watching the battles. Uraraka approaches him but he just ignores her and sits down at the back ignoring everyone who talks to him (bro went from being nice to just ignoring everyone)

Timeskip a few battles~

It was now time to fight against Shoto and Izuku wasn't excited, he had nearly fallen asleep (finally!) but was woken up by someone shaking him to tell him he was next. He was angrily walking to the fighting arena and on his way he found Endeavor heading his direction but Izuku decided to ignore him and just walk pass him but Endeavor had other plans. "Villain." Endeavor called not looking back. Izuku stopped at being called but didn't turn around. "You better give your all during your battle with Shoto. He would have no choice to use his fire that way." Endeavor commanded which only made Izuku even more mad than he already was.

"Before you go." Izuku said making Endeavor turn to him before he could even walk away. Izuku turned his head and looked at Endeavor coldly straight into his eyes. "Todoroki isn't some puppet you can use for your desires and goals. He isn't you and will never be you. Even if I do get him to use his fire, just remember, it was for him and not for you." Izuku continued before continuing towards the fighting arena, not looking back.

Izuku finally made it to the arena and got ready. He already knew Todoroki wasn't gonna use his full power so Izuku was gonna kinda use that against him as well as when he let's loose and use his full power. "Now fighting is Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki!" Hizashi announced over all the cheering of the crowd.

"Now that you're both here we can start! Ready... START!" Midnight shouted. Ice was then shot towards Izuku but he simply teleported out of the way and ran towards Todoroki. " "Come on! Use your fire Todoroki, it would be unfair for me to use my full power and for you to not!" Izuku stated as he used his error ability to melt the ice coming his way.

"Did my old man bribe you to say this?" Todoroki asks glaring in Endeavors direction. "That doesn't matter, what does is that you could unknowingly be hurting yourself by using half of your potential and power. So, do me a favour and use your fire!" Izuku yelled as he was getting closer. "I will never be like my father and use his quirk." Todoroki confirms sending more spikes of ice that Izuku easily avoided and destroyed. "Are you stupid or something? Why don't you get it? It's your quirk, the old man's quirk is Hell Flame or whatever it's called, and yours is half cold half hot. So use your damn fire you idiot!" Izuku shouts before punching Todoroki and memories flash through his mind before he gets to his feet and his fire bursts out, burning his clothes. "SHOTOOO!" Endeavor shouts happy (dont know how else to describe it)

Izuku smirks at this and gets away from the hot fire (Yeah but I think the fire is cute not hot). "Thank you Izuku, for opening my eyes." Todoroki says. "Your welcome, now enough with the chit chat and let's get this over with." Izuku says getting ready.

Todoroki then lifts his left hand and shoots his scorching fire towards Izuku who uses Error and turns the fire to ash before teleporting behind Todoroki and hitting a pressure point which makes him pass out and Izuku quickly catches him. "IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS!" Midnight announces as the crowd goes wild. The medical robots (that's what I'm calling them) then took Todoroki away and Izuku went to his classmates and sat down before getting surrounded by everyone (except Katsuki of course =>=) and having them give all kinds of compliments. "I'm too tired for this..." is all Izuku could think of.
______________________________________

That's a chapter for y'all. Hope y'all enjoyed. Good morning/afternoon/night!