Chapter 37

Not me listening to depressing music...
__________________

Izuku woke up to a rundown looking bar with his hands chained together and attached to the wall. As he analyzed the room he noticed Katsuki knocked out in a chair that he was chained to and he had a muzzle on (is that what it's called?).

"Katsuki. Katsuki wake up!" Izuku shouted as quietly as he could and seconds later, Katsuki woke up. "Mhm hmph?!" Katsuki shouted. "Would you shut up." Izuku said in anger.

"Ah, you're awake." Shigaraki said, the rest of the lov came into the room and gathered around the two. "What do you want from us, Shigaraki." Izuku hissed. "I'm the one in control here, so you better behave you brat." Shigaraki demanded. Izuku only glared and got a kick to the stomach but he only chuckled. "I've gone through worse." He said with a grin, making Shigaraki even more mad.

After a moment of silence, Shigaraki calmed down. "Take the muzzle off him, Twice." Shigaraki told. "Ah- why me?!" Twice questioned. "Just do it, would you." Twice hesitantly took the muzzle off Katsuki as he glared at him. "I have an offer for you," Katsuki only glared at him, "join the League of Villains." Silence went through the bar before Izuku bursted out laughing, catching everyone's attention. "What are you laughing about..." Shigaraki questioned angrily. "He's.... been dreaming about.... becoming the no.1 hero since diapers! What makes you think... he'll change his mind now?" Izuku said in between his gasps of laughter.

"Well we'll just have to convince him. But for now, my masters been wanting to meet you." Izuku immediately froze hearing that. "Oh, do you know who my master is? With your reaction it seems like you do." Shigaraki said with a shit eating grin. "Why wouldn't I know your master is All For One..." Izuku said, loud enough for people close to him to hear, for example, Katsuki.

"What does he want from me." Izuku asked, serious. "Oh, no idea but it's non of my business," shigaraki explained before turning to Katsuki. "Untie him." Shigaraki ordered. "You do it Twice." Dabi said. "Hell No!/If you say so!" Twice then went up to Katsuki and started unlocking the locks but was kicked back and Katsuki hit the hand on Shigarakis face off and onto the floor.

"No way in hell will I ever become a villain! I'll be the greatest no.1 hero you've ever seen and I'll kick your ass!" Katsuki announced confidently. "What did I tell ya?" Izuku said smugly, getting a kick to the face. "Shut up brat. I'll deal with you later." Shigaraki said grinning, until they heard a doorbell. "PIZZA DELIVERY!!!" Toga gasped at that. "You ordered PIZZA!?" The wall was then smashed through by All Might and the heroes ran in and captured the villains.

"Young Bakugo, young Aizawa! I'm glad you two are okay!" All Might shouted. "Yeah, I don't have a bruise on my face at all." Izuku mumbled under his breath but Katsuki managed to hear it.

All of a sudden, all the villains including Katsuki and Izuku started coughing before a black ooze came out their mouths and surrounded them before they disappeared into thin air. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!" All Might shouted in anger before zooming out of the building.
...

Izuku landed on the hard ground in a coughing fit, once he calmed down, he saw that he was in a destroyed area in Kamino (I think that's the place, correct me plz) and that Katsuki and the lov were there as well, including All For One.

"Master!" Shigaraki shouted surprised upon his masters presence. "I see you failed to escape from the heroes." All For One said with an overwhelming aura. "I'm sorry I failed master!" Shigaraki apologized with his head down and All For One patted him on the head. "As long as this doesn't happen again." To this, Shigaraki raised his head with determination. "Of course! I'll make sure of that!"

Izuku slowly moved over to Katsuki but was quickly stopped by a burning gaze. "Izuku Aizawa." All For One said. Izuku slowly turned around and got grabbed by his hair and lifted off the ground. "I'll be taking your quirks now as they would be a valuable asset for the future." He said grinning and activating his quirk as he slowly ripped Izuku's quirks away and Izuku could do nothing but try to fight him.

Katsuki used his quirk and shot himself towards AFO but he was thrown to the ground. "Don't even try. You can't lay a finger on me because you're weak." AFO said as he continued what he was doing but he was interrupted by All Might coming at him at full speed. "ALL FOR ONE!!!" All Might roared. "Ah, All Might, why don't we finish what we started!" He dropped Izuku onto the ground and Katsuki swiftly caught him (he hadnt taken all his quirks just yet). With that All Might and AFO started to fight each other while the LOV surrounds Izuku and Katsuki.

"Deku! Oi, wake up!" Katsuki yelled desperately and Izuku did as told, causing Katsuki to let out a relieved sigh. "You're okay, we just need to get out of here." Katsuki mumbled. " Where do you think you're going?" Dabi said from behind. "We're getting the hell out of here." Katsuki said putting Izuku on his back. "You're not going anywhere!" Shigaraki yelled as he charged towards them and out of panic, Izuku shadow-leaped the both of them behind a wall to find Momo, Tenya, Shoto and Eijiro.

"What are you extras doing here?!" Katsuki yelled and was immediately shushed by the group. "We came to save you two, also is Izuku okay?" Momo asked worriedly. "He's ok but weak, AFO might have been able to take his quirks." Gasps went around the group, that was when Izuku got off of Katsuki and looked towards where All Might and AFO were battling. "Deku, don't even think about it. Its dangerous." Katsuki said walking over to Izuku. "Katsuki's right, you should rest." Todoroki said trying to reason with Izuku.

Without a word, Izuku ran towards the battle and used shadows to restrain the LOV before turning to AFO. Izuku quickly restrain AFO, giving All Might an opportunity and he gladly took it and used his ultimate move, (is it really his ultimate move?) "UNITED STATES OF SMASH!!!" And for extra measures and revenge, Izuku pierced AFO with a spike of shadows and AFO was defeated.

Izuku looked around to see the lov still in the restraints, AFO laying on the ground unmoving and All Might lifting his hand up to point to the camera in his skinny form.

Without noticing it, Shigaraki had gotten out of the restraints and ran towards Izuku. "You'll pay for that you brat!" Izuku turned around but he was too late. Out of the blue, Izuku's cats came to the rescue (What am I doing at this point right now...). Kiki used blackwhip and punched Shigaraki in the face and he was pushed back. All the cats ran after Shigaraki in anger as they attack him left and right.

Izuku gave a small smile at seeing his cats before getting a wave of exhaustion and right at that moment Katsuki grabbed onto Izuku and stopped him from plummeting to the ground. "You should get to the medics." Katsuki said already leading him to the medics to see Aizawa running in their direction. "Izuku! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Before Izuku could answer, Aizawa hugged him with a tight grip. "Don't you ever do that again...." Aizawa demanded to which Izuku nodded to.

Izuku was then checked on and fell asleep at some point and when he woke up, he found himself in a sleeping bag in his room with Aizawa, Hitoshi and Hizashi in their sleeping bags (the moment you be been waiting for), scattered around and on his bed with the cats, causing him to crack up a small smile before going back to sleep.
....

Years later, Izuku is now an underground hero like Aizawa, he and Katsuki were once again friends, Izuku only has one quirk which is shadow manipulation but he doesn't mind that at all and Inko was finally arrested for her crimes. He also has kittens waiting for him at home.

~The end~
___________________

This story has come to an end. Hope y'all enjoyed and I know how fast that battle was so I'm sorry.

Good morning / afternoon / evening ♡