Chapter 36

Skipping over to the last day of camp =>=
___________________

After what Izuku said to Kota, the two of them got close and were always around each other.
....

After another day of training, most of the class was exhausted. Though, they were filled with excitement when they were told they were all participating in a test of courage.

Once they finished dinner they got paired into groups of two and Izuku was sadly paired up with Katsuki while Shinso was paired up with Shoto. Kota had somehow convinced Mandalay to let him join Izuku and Luna was tagging along (changing the anime a bit)

Class 1B went ahead and went into the forest after they were told what to do. Class 1A was told what they needed to do and were let into the forest right after.

Katsuki walked ahead of Izuku and Kota while they just chatted to each other. That was until they were startled by 2 students from class 1B (I don't remember who they were). Izuku wasn't startled by this since he had noticed them but he gave them a nasty glare for scaring the hell out of Kota and without a word continued walking as he chatted to Kota while Katsuki was unusually quiet.

They were interrupted by the smell of smoke and purple smoke. "Kota cover your nose with your shirt!" Izuku shouted and Kota did as told. "This must be the LOV's doing! I'll fucking kill them when I get my hands on them!" Katsuki yelled out in anger. "Right now we need to focus on looking for the others and getting out of here. Now c'mon!" Izuku demanded, helping Kota onto his back and taking the lead. "Don't tell me what to do shitty Deku!" Katsuki protested but followed along.

As they were walking, they heard a lot of noise coming from ahead of them and Izuku instantly knew what the 'cause of it was. He quickly walked forward and hid in the bushes and he finds Fumikage struggling to keep Dark Shadow controlled. Without any hesitation he puts Kota down and looks at Katsuki with a blank face, making Katsuki a bit uncomftable by his stare, "Watch over Kota until I'm back." Is all Izuku says before he walks out of the bushes and towards Dark Shadow as he gets yelled at to come back.

Because of the ruckus, it gets Dark Shadows attention. He turns around and gets ready to attack but freezes the instant he sees it's Izuku. Izuku walks forward and gently stretches his hand out to Dark Shadow, "Calm down, you're okay now." Izuku says and Dark Shadow calms down as he puts his head against Izuku's hand (like hiccup and toothless 😂). He shrinks down to his normal size and starts to repeatedly apologize to Izuku and Fumikage.

"We'll talk about this later. Right now we need to get everyone out of here." Izuku explains as he gets Kota onto his back again. They were interrupted by Mezo coming out of the bushes, "Glad you got control again Tokoyami." Mezo says. "Did Dark Shadow injure you?!" Fumikage asks noticing Mezos injury. "No, this is from the villain that attacked us earlier. ." Mezo explains, making Fumikages worries die down. "Nice to see you could make it out of there Shoji." Izuku said and he received a nod (that's one hell of a awkward convo 💀)

"Dark Shadow, I'm gonna need you to go back back into your rage mode when I tell you, try not to hurt Tokoyami in the process, that is if youre okay with it Tokoyami." Izuku explains. "If it's to save someone, I don't mind at all." He says as he gives Dark Shadow a pet on the head and gets a nod from Izuku. "Let's get going then, and fast." They continued walking and not too long after, they came across Shoto and Hitoshi fighting off a villain. Izuku quickly reacted to this once he saw what was going on "Dark Shadow now!" He yelled and Dark Shadow immediately did as told.

The villain moonfish was instantly taken down and Katsuki and Shoto tamed Dark Shadow using their quirks with the help of Izuku (no idea how he helped but he did). "Izuku, are you okay?!" Hitoshi asked as he frantically ran over to Izuku. "Yes I'm okay, don't worry." Izuku said as he gave a small smile, calming Hitoshi a bit. They adventures further into the forest and found Ochako pinned to the ground by Toga. Izuku teleported to Togas side and was about to kick her but she dodged the blow. "Izuku-kun! Why'd you attack me? That hurts my feelings you know!" Toga said in a fight stance.

" What do you want from us." Izuku said menacingly (is he being too harsh? Idk 😐). "Oh. We're just here to kidnap blasty and purple head over there!" She says excitedly. Izuku turns around to see Mr.Compress standing behind them with two marbles in hand. "And it's a mission success. Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta go." He then jumps onto the trees and hops away (like a bunny) with Toga running behind  but before Mr.Compress can get too far, his leg is wrapped by something and he gets pulled to the ground and has a make out session with it (is that being gay?)

"Give them back!" Izuku shouts in anger as he starts glitching like crazy and punches the hell out of Mr.Compress (Kota was given to Fumikage, just saying). He gets kicked in the stomach and gets sent back while Mr.Compress quickly takes the marbles and throw them to Dabi (Don't know where he came from). Just before Dabi could grab the marble Hitoshi was in, Mezo grabbed onto it and Hitoshi was released from it but Shoto was too late to get a hold of Katsuki and Dabi caught him, releasing him from the marble as well.

"Oi...," Izuku paused "you better hand him over, you bastard!" Izuku shouted but only got a chuckle in reply. "What if I say no?" Dabi questioned with a smug face and Izuku disappears from his spot and appears in front of Dabi and punches him in the face, only to find out he was a clone, as well as Katsuki. He suddenly gets something injected into his neck and feels week before he feels a hand tightly wrap around his neck. "We got the kid, let's go." The real Dabi announces as a portal appears behind him and close to the other villains, Dabi slowly walks into the portal as he drags Izuku in and the last thing Izuku sees before he blacks out is Hitoshi running towards him.
___________________

Cliffhanger!!! I didn't involve the Pussy cats or Dadzawa but I hope you're okay with that 😅.

Good morning / afternoon / evening ♡.