Chapter 32

...

Izuku is currently waiting in the classroom of Class 1A with the others. There was only a half an hour left before class would start but for Izuku it felt like forever. 

After some time, the bell went off and Aizawa entered to see everyone seated and quiet.

"Good morning class." Aizawa greeted. "Good morning sensei!" they greeted back. "Let's get on with class then." he said starting the lesson.
...

The class was now waiting for their next period teacher to come and in the meantime they were talking to each other, except for Izuku and a few others.

"What's taking them so long? I could be sleeping right now but instead, here I am waiting for a certain someone." izuku thought annoyed. As if they heard Izuku, that certain person finally showed up, with an unnecessary entrance might I say. "I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might exclaims.

"All Might!" everyone, except izuku and a few, exclaims. "For this lesson, you will be doing Rescue Training! Get suited up and meet me outside!" All Might pushes the button on a remote and out came their suits. They all grabbed their suit cases and left to change, Izuku though teleported to the changing rooms, quickly got dressed and the others entered. Izuku was gonna go ahead and leave but Kirishima blocked him, starting a conversation.

"Midobro! You must be excited seeing how u got dressed so quick! Mind waiting for us?" Kirishima asked. Izuku just stared at him for a few seconds, making Kirishima nervous but after a minute or so Izuku pushed through and left without another thought, hearing Iida shouting but Izuku just ignored him.

Izuku teleported to the observation room to see All Might and just sat down, ignoring the way All Might was starting at him.

"I think he forgot that it's rude to stare. I don't care though, he can't do nothing to me even if he wanted to." Izuku was getting tired to the point his eyelids felt heavy but before he could drift off to sleep, as much as he'd love to, the rest if the class finally arrived, chatting quite loud too and that woke Izuku up.

He stood up and rubbed his eyes, focusing on the lesson. "So as I said, you'll all be doing rescue training. The way this goes is you'll be divided into groups and you'll race everyone in your group. You have to locate the civilian, which in this case will be me, and get to me first in order to win. Everyone understand?" All Might asked, finishing his explanation and getting nods from everyone.

"Okay! So our first group will be: Tenya Ida, Mashirao Ojiro, Mina Ashida, Hanta Sero and Izuku Aizawa!" All Might told. He then told the others to stay and watch (they are in the observant room), led the first group to the starting point and went to his spot also know as the finishing line.

"READY?! GO!" All Might announced through an ear piece connected to speakers.

Izuku immediately jumped and ran across the pillars and bars, leaving the others in his dust before they as well started to run. Izuku searched and listened carefully, he also noticed Sero catching up but Izuku only teleported further away, trying to keep distance between them.

The others were behind but not too far away but Sero was the closest to Izuku out of them all. Out of the corner of Izukus eye, he saw All Might and immediately changed directions towards him and Sero followed seeing All Might as well.

It was a race between Izuku and Sero. Izuku made sure to not slip but still going at full speed.

They were now nearly over the finishing line and it looked like Sero was gonna win. Just before Sero could take first place, Izuku used glitch and got to the finishing line, winning first place. "IZUKU AIZAWA WINS!!!" All Might roared.

The others then came back after some time. They went back to the observation room and some of them went up to all of them to congratulate them and what not; izuku though stood at a corner of the room not wanting attention.

The others then had their turn in the rescue race and the period finally ended and Izuku happily teleported away.
___________________

This chapter is shorter than normal but I thought y'all deserved another chapter so here it is. Also, did I give Izuku a hero name 'cause I can't remember.
Good morning / afternoon / night!