Chapter 28

As the battles went on, Izuku was spacing out as the voice was degrading him but he just pushed it aside. There were a few battles that passed already and he's just waiting for his turn.

"IZUKU!" Uraraka shouted getting his attention. "It's your turn, you're going against Bakugo!" Uraraka shouted getting into Izuku's face. He just nodded and left, hearing a couple 'Good luck!'s before disappearing.

"This might be a bit more difficult than the fight with Todoroki but there shouldnt be a problem." Izuku thought to himself as he exited the tunnel and stood opposite Katsuki, who had a huge ass smirk on his face.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA VS KATSUKI BAKUGO!!! BOTH FROM CLASS 1A! WHO WILL WIN THIS YEAR?! LETS FIND OUT!" Present Mic announced. "Okay! You already know what to do! Ready... FIGHT!" Midnight shouted.

"YOU BETTER FIGHT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT NERD!" Katsuki shouted blasting over to Izuku. "That'll be exposing myself so sorry, that ain't gonna happen." Izuku thought standing still. Once close, Katsuki threw a punch at him, only to punch air. He quickly looked around to find no one and then found Izuku coming from above, he quickly dodged before getting kicked in the stomach. He quickly recovered and shot a couple explosions at Izuku, only to have them turn into smoke that was now surrounding them, making it hard for Katsuki to find Izuku.

Izuku however, found it easy, having already been in this situation on his patrols. Izuku jumped from one place to another landing hots on Katsuki. Getting annoyed, Katsuki sent a much more powerful explosion than the previous ones. Once the smoke cleared he looked for Izuku and found him standing unharmed by the explosion.

Izuku was getting even more tired than earlier but he kept pushing, not wanting to lose. "I can just use the shadows, collect a few rocks that are on the ground and throw it towards Katsuki, then while he's distracted I can kick him out of bounds since he is already close to the line." Izuku planned and got ready.

As planned he used the shadows as sling shots and got a whole lot of rocks, then threw them towards Katsuki. Katsuki used his quirk and blew up the rocks, while he was distracted Izuku ran closer and punched Katsuki in the face before kicking him once again in the stomach so hard he hit the wall and created a crater.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS THE FESTIVAL!" Present Mic yelled as the crowd started cheering. Izuku simply went to the tunnel and teleported his water bottle to himself and drank.

They were now giving out the medals and Izuku stood as first, Katsuki as second and Tokoyami as third. Izuku wasn't listening to anything that was said until he heard the arrival of All Might. "I AM HERE!" All Might bellowed, coming towards the three. All Might Tokoyamis medal first, then Katsuki and then came over to Izuku.

"Congrats on winning Young Izuku!" All Might congratulated as Izuku merely lowered his head and was given his medal.

"Today is going damn slow..." Izuku thought tiredly.

Once the festival was over, Izuku went over to his father and told him he'll be at home and proceeded to teleport to his room, shower, change into comfortable clothes and fall to his bed and he was out like a light.
____________

It was now time for Izuku's patrol and he wasn't exactly up for it but got ready nonetheless. Once ready, he shadow jumped into a shadow away from the house and started to follow his patrol route.

After about thirty minutes, he stopped and sat at the edge of a fourteen floor building to chill for a bit and hummed a random tune. He had already stopped a few crimes here and there but other than that, it was quiet. Izuku or Shadow, enjoyed moments like this, a quiet night with a cloudless sky full of stars, it always reminded him of the times he had with his mother just starring at the sky and talking about random stuff, that was before he was diagnosed as 'quirkless'. It was still nice to remember those moments though.

"You good Shadow?" Erasure asked landing next to his son. Shadow gave a nod, not looking away from the sky. "I use to do this with mom..." Shadow said trailing off at the end. Erasure only looked at him confused, silently asking him to continue, "We use to look at the stars and talk about random things, we shared secrets and she would tell me stories about the the love of her life. Then when I thought nothing could ruin our relationship, everything came crashing down..." Shadow finished with a sad chuckle.

Erasure only came closer and hugged him. They stayed like that for a bit before deciding to continue their patrol together.
____________

Izuku was now walking towards the teachers lounge to chill before going to class. He looked calm but he was getting pissed at the voice that was literally screaming at him.

Once he got there, he entered and laid on the couch. There was surprisingly no one, consodering it was early he thought he'd see some teachers chilling here before it was time for classes but he guessed they were too busy to rest. Not even a minute later, he's already fast asleep.

Aizawa came into the room a few minutes later to tell Izuku he'd have to stay after school hours but quickly stopped himself once he saw Izuku asleep. He then got a blanket that was sitting on the couch opposite from Izuku and gently layed it onto Izuku before quietly exiting the room to continue with his grading.

Aizawa had been watching Izuku closely, seeing that his son was much more quiet, tired and lost in thought much more often, he started getting worried. Izuku may have warmed up to them but he never opened up or shared anything about his past and Aizawa was trying his hardest. But only time will tell when Izuku will open up and reveal his past and secrets or not.
____________

And u have another chapter.
Morning/afternoon/night to whoever is reading this.