Chapter 35

Izuku sat on the rooftop in the early morning, he hadn't gotten any sleep and didn't know what to do so he teleported onto the roof and watched the sunrise. Hours later he heard noise coming from inside and he already knew that was from the pussy cats waking the class. He teleported to the room the others had slept in, got his stuff and got ready for the day, already knowing what would happen.

After having their breakfast, Aizawa lead them to a cliffside. "For today's training, we'll be improving your quirks by pushing you pass your limits. Bakugo, can you throw the ball with your quirk?" Aizawa threw the ball over to Katsuki and he caught it. He stepped to front before getting ready and throwing the ball with his quirk. Aizawa showed the distance devise to class and they were shocked (at this point you should know that when I say class, I don't mean everyone) to see that he only threw the ball a few meters further than he did during the fitness test.

"You have improved everything except your quirks from the beginning of the year, so now's the chance to do so. Don't waste time-" he handed each student a page of what they need to do "and finish those assignments for today." Shouts of 'Yes sensei!" went around before Pixie-Bob changed the landscape and had it suit each student and they imnediately got started. As they started, class 1B arrived and Aizawa explained why they were there and that the Pussy Cats are a hero team who are perfectly equipped to help every student improve (I think I messed up here but I'm too lazy to correct it so I'm sorry).
...

Izuku didn't even look at his page and he started using glitch and glitched around blindly. He grew curious after some time and glitched to a wall before focussing on glitch and phasing through the wall (like the flash). He did that a few times before deciding to move onto invisibility, he switched between invisible and visible for about an hour or so (I'm just passing time here -_- ) before getting tired.

After a bit he continues and time quickly passes by and it is already dinner time so a few students make dinner with the ingredients given to them. They then wash and go to sleep afterwards but Izuku decided to go to the cliff he saw, during training, since he didn't feel tired. He had Luna wrapped around his neck and Mimi chilling on his head. He teleported to the cliff and he sits on the ground and he looks at the view and the cats climb off of him before getting into his lap and getting comfy.

It quiet for a bit and Izuku gets tired of the silence so he thinks of a song and starts to quietly sing with his eyes closed.

La, la, la, la, la-la-la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la-la-la, la, la-la-la
La, la, la, la, la-la-la, la, la, la, ah

Life don't always go so well
But I know that it wishes well
So I don't waste time wishing it would change, hmm
I don't get down even when I fall
'Cause what is life without an L?
So come what may, my mood will stay the same

Oh, I ain't gonna lie
Things ain't great all of the time
But I know it'll all end up alright (one two three four)

So I'm gonna smile even when it rains
The sun's still up there, shinin' on the cloudy days
I might be down for a while
But I don't mind the pain
I'll wake up tomorrow
And sing my happy song anyway