Chapter One - The Twins Monkey. D. Luffy & Lilith the Future Ruler of the Seas

Lilith was going to scream bloody murder at her brother. He. Was. An. Absolute. Idiot. Sometimes she questioned if they where even related. Then. There was the fact that they did indeed have some things in common. The two where like Yin and Yang. Night and day. Fire and Ice. But. They where also attached to the hip. The female pirate calmed down a bit. Good thing she was actually smart and took up on the offer of using that fishing boat. The female had deathly pale skin. Her beautiful blueish gray eyes shinned in the light. From the way the way the sun hit them they looked more blue then anything. Her Snow White hair was pulled back into two big Pigtails. The tips of her hair reaching her hips. Her eyes slightly closed as she tugged at the ability's she had. She searched for her other half. The female wore a dress. It was strapless and black fading into a bright blue with a starry night look to it the side of the dress was split up to her hip making it easier for her to run around and fight. A black choker around her neck and a chair hung around her neck. Part of it was tucked into her dress. Hidden from the world. Small jewels hung from her dress.

The female growled when she found her brother

The female growled when she found her brother. More like heard him. Scream. She cussed. Lilith was not the best at sailing. She knew how to and can do the basics of corse. The female turned her night themed makeup now noticeable. Her hand reached out and grabbed the helm. Turning the ship on the direction of a ship. Her long claw like nails noticeable also night themed. As she sailed into the direction of a ship she counted down. "Five... Four... Three... Two... And... One." Right then a scream of pure terror was heard.