Threat Confirmed

"What... Is this... FRUSTRATION!?"

"I was ordered to fight... "HIM" Tch."

"It is irrational! Her word is my law, I must comply, but this is..."

"She desires Lucifix and Yn to battle. Why!? It's pointless! What does she wish to accomplish with this?"

"She specifically requested Yn's part in this play, but now she wants him dead?"

"No... She doesn't want him dead... She wants... To give them hope..."

"But to do that, I must lose... I cannot lose! I do not lose! I was created to never lose!"

"My frustration... It grows... I must confront her."

"At the very least... She'll put my mind to ease. Whether I like it or not."

(3rd Person POV:)

Yn got out of his Gear to hear the PDA system for the crew sections call for the medical team to report to one of the hangers.

With his insider knowledge, he already knew. Despite the Gear destroyed by Lucifx being a remote-controlled one, ther pilot was still killed.

Yn:...(sees Bella in the distance)

Bella:(waves to come over)

Mick: Should we check it- hm?

Noticing Yn wander, Mick draws the rest of the team's attention to him meeting and talking with Yn.

Lisa: Should we see what's that about?

Felicia: If it was our business, she would have summoned us.

Mick: Are you saying it's a private matter? If so, I'm even more interested...

Bob:(mumbles) Drama starter...

The team sneaks up to try and listen in.

Bella: What was that?

Yn: I believe they call them-

Bella: Why didn't you fight him?

Yn:... It's ahead of schedule.

Bella:(blows raspberry)

Bella: And?

Yn: And the Gear I have... I can win a tournament with it. I cannot defeat Lucifx with it.

Bella:(glares)

Yn:(glares)

Bella:(smile) Why didn't you just say so?

Bella: You want a cannon? Mommy will get you a cannon.

Bella: Just tell her what you need, and she'll get it to you.

Yn:(glares) I already sent it to you.

Bella:(smiles) I'll have it done.

She begins petting his head, whilst Yn continued to stare daggers at Bella.

Bella: And I'm sorry... I'm at that age where I've become impatient.

Yn: And what age would that be? Infancy?

Bella:(giggles) Do I look that young?

Yn:...

He still couldn't help but clench his fist in frustration at Bella's attitude. Taking notice, Bella leaned in and whispered something to Yn.

Yn:?

Somehow calming him, she walks away from him and turns to the rest of the earth team.

Bella: That goes for you too. I'm your sugar mommy too. So if you need anything, don't be shy~.