The Deadly West

3rd Person POV:

Yn and Bae walked into a small city, which was on edge after their AI rebelled.

Bae:(coughs). Can I get new clothes?

Yn: Go take whatever you want.

Bae: Really!? Can you afford anything?

Yn: Afford? Just take it. Humanity has bigger problems than a sick girl taking some clothes she needs.

Bae: Oh... That's what you meant...

Bae: If you don't have any money, you aren't going to buy anything. If that's the case, why are we here?

Yn: I'm dropping you off at the hospital where they can deal with your sick body.

Bae:...

She stops walking causing Yn to stop walking.

Bae:...

She leaps and hugs his leg.

Bae: I DON'T WANT TO! I WANNA STAY WITH YOU!!

Yn:(sigh)

He continues to walk despite the added dead weight.

Bae: PLEASE LET ME STAY WITH YOU! YOU'RE SOOO COOL!

Bae: IF THIS IS ABOUT ME PEEING ON YOUR GEAR!? I'M SORRY, I WAS ON THE SHOULDER AND AFRAID YOU'D JUST LEAVE AND I NEEDED TO GO!

Bae: I PROMISE I'LL CLEAN IT!! JUST PLEASE LET ME STAY WITH YOU!

Yn: You'll be killed if you stay around me.

Bae: I'd rather die an interesting life than live a boring one!

Bae: So please, please, please, please, please, please!

Yn ignored Bae and instead focused on the passerby whose attention was drawn to the two.

Capable of hearing their whispers, Yn knew they all recognized him.

Yn:(mind) I best complete my mission before things escalate.

With a child wrapped around his leg, Yn sprinted away.

(Opening theme)

Having run up to the office of the city Mayor, Yn tore Bae off his leg.

Yn: Stay here.

Bae: Will you come back for me?

Yn: If you stay quiet and don't tell anyone where I am.

Bae: Deal!

Sitting on a bench, Yn runs off to find a way to enter the Mayor's office.

Discovering a spot behind the building where he could climb, Yn did so, getting to a roof where he broke through a door.

Any guard in his way was immediately knocked out. Pocketing a gun one had, Yn became armed and even more dangerous.

He snuck his way into the office to find it empty. Rushing to the computer, Yn looked through all his files to see if the Mayor had made any kind of contact with the military or any resistance.

His specific goal was to locate a base capable of providing the technology he needed to regain all of his abilities.

If there wasn't, then he still had to risk the one place he knew had what he needed but had a high probability of being compromised.