The Nomadic Gear

3rd Person POV:

The loss of AI workers has devastated the systems, especially when those same AI went on the attack using the Nemefix Gears.

60% of humanity submitted to Aiba's will. Mostly consisting of the rich.

This is due to the example made with Earth when the Olympic stadium was destroyed and as a result, a satellite city fell onto the surface.

Those who didn't give up went into hiding. Forming a small rebellion thanks to a burning passionate man.

Yn aka Lucifx has gone completely missing.

No sign of the Neo Gear has been spotted since the declaration of war.

However, remnants of Nemefix's have been found along with a cloaked Gear wandering Earth.

The AI rising, feared throughout humanity's history has arrived. And unless humans can gain technology on par with what Aiba has created, who knows what will become of them?

(Opening theme)

A tarped Gear walked alone through a desert during a hurricane.

(Lucifx: Stripped Nomad)

Finding a nice hill of sand, Lucifx leaps into it, then allows the storm to do the rest of the burying

A day later...

Yn digs himself out of the hill of sand. Wearing shorts and a tank top.

 Wearing shorts and a tank top

Tony: To the village?

Yn: What do you think?

Tony: No need for the grumpy attitude.

Yn: For a copy of a genius man, you're quite a moron.

Tony: Forgive me, but without the ability to do anything else, I've resorted to small talk.