Brawl Of The Brotherhood

3rd Person POV:

With Lunas and Deimos accompanying them, the team returned to their headquarters, deep within the mountains of Earth, to "Discuss" what had occurred.

Solas: What were you thinking!?

Solas: Paralyzing us... Awakening father... Trading the AI of Grandfather...

Solas: What happened to just taking the admin access?!

Yn: Father happened. He decided to be stubborn. So I had to improvise.

Yn: The stunning of you two had to be done. Both of you would have either wasted time or stopped me.

Yn: Couldn't have that.

Yn: And that glitch was a nuisance. Having nothing significant to offer.

Solas: Lucifx, we need to work together. To defeat Mother, the family must come together!

Yn: Tch. "Family"?

Yn: If by "family" you mean, a series of inventions that becomes more advanced, then yes.

Yn: Our relationship is no different from an old smart device model to the newest.

Yn: I'm your replacement. I can do everything you can and can't.

Solas: We're more than that. We might not have blood, but we have Soul!

Yn: Soul? Pfft. Don't you burn souls?

Yn: That's what you say constantly don't you? What, you teach your creations...

Yn: That ridiculous war speech or whatever you call it.

Lunas: Oh boy...

Solas:...

Yn: You should have let that die with your pilot.

Solas:....(cracks neck)

A painful heat began coming from Solas's Gear body.

Tifa: Father, calm down!

Lunas: Too late.

Lunas's Gear body began putting out a frosty wind to fight Solas's heat. At least enough for them to escape.

Jen: Let's go. It's about to get ugly.

Felicia: Hey!

She has dragged away by Jen, as Bob follows the best he could.

Solas: It's time someone shows you the family hierarchy... Little Brother.

Yn: You spent too much time with humans. The newest is superior in our world of technology.

Yn: Even this artificial body, is better than that outdated android body.

Solas: It's not all about the tech. It's about the soul you put into it.

Solas: And this soul of mine... Will put you in your place!

Yn: Prove it.

(Opening Theme)

Solas swings a punch at Yn, who catches the attack by the wrist.

Yn: Pathetic.

Lifting Solas's arm up, Yn punches under his armpit, leaving a dent in the android body.