Duel Break, Saturn Race

Aiba:(Grinning) The duel is upon you, son.

--------------------------------------------------

Bella: Don't hold back. Remember...

--------------------------------------------------

Aiba: Fight to win. I'll know if you're faking it.

--------------------------------------------------

Bella: Do you understand?

--------------------------------------------------

Yn/Lucifx: Fight to win... Even at the cost of my life...

"Exactly."

(3rd Person POV:)

Jen:(broadcasting) Are you excited Gear heads!?

Jen:(broadcasting) The third game is already upon us! Though we're a team less...

Jen:(broadcasting) It's sure to be a thrilling game today!

Jen:(broadcasting) We're taking a page out of Saturn's grand Prix and doing a race.

Jen:(broadcasting) Speed is key! One-hour timer, follow the ring, and whoever made it furthest, wins!

Jen:(broadcasting) Simple, right? Don't forget, anything else goes as long as you're in the ring's territory.

Jen:(broadcasting) And if we're lucky, we might see Helix Nexer battle the Neo Gear.

Jen:(broadcasting) Mister Nexer, do you have any comments to share?

In the cockpit of his upgraded Neon, Yn turned his Gear towards the camera drone.

(HI-X Custom: Neon)

Yn:(broadcasting) This battle will be my greatest challenge

Yn:(broadcasting) This battle will be my greatest challenge. However, I'll come back alive.

Jen:(broadcasting) You heard it here folks! Now, without further ado...

Jen:(broadcasting) Pilots... GO!!

(Opening Theme)

The Gears speed off, racing to get first place and win.

At least a few were. There were does who stuck close to Yn to try and get in on the battle with Lucifx.

After the first 10 minutes, the hologram cover over Core faded and revealed Yn to not be among the clutter of Gears.

When the race started, Yn went in the opposite direction of everyone, to continue to be a part of the race, simply not with them.