Reluctantly Unwanted

"What is the meaning of my life now that Mother has abandoned me?"

"The conditions for Operation Dream have been met, however, I'm both free to ignore and unable to proceed unless I restore my full functionality."

"I have the option of my other family members... But I am reluctant for 'brother', 'father', 'niece', 'nephew'..."

"Are simply titles programmed into me to refer to them as... We are no family."

"Simply creations that go on to create more. I don't see this meaning they give to one another."

"Then again... How can I see the meaning of others when I cannot spot the meaning of myself?"

"Every day is a battle with these so-called feelings... And another day I understand Mother's pain more."

"Yet my desire for survival stays consistent."

3rd Person POV:

Yn, in his cockpit, tinkered with the system as his Gear body automatically continued to walk forward.

Bae was still on the Gear's shoulder. Enjoying the view as they entered a lush jungle.

Bae: Hey! What was your name again?

Yn:(Speaker) Yn or Lucifx. Your choice.

Bae: Yn. Where are we going?

Yn:(Speaker) I'm going to a warehouse that hopefully has the resources I need.

Bae: What do you need it for?

Yn:(Speaker) Ask fewer questions.

Bae: Give me more food.

Yn:(Speaker) I don't have any.

Bae: Then prepare for more questions.

Yn:(mind) Do I flick her off...?

Yn: Hmmm...

(Opening theme)

Stabbing a wild animal he found in the jungle with his Gear Buster blade, Yn and Bae sat around Lucifx's leg thruster where they cooked the meat.

Bae: Real meat! I feel so rich!

Yn: Real and artificial meat have no difference in taste. Artificial is healthier actually.

Bae: But it's filled with chemicals.

Yn: Everything you feel, taste, and breath is a chemical.

Bae: Yeah... But real meat is a flex. You know?

Yn:...

Yn: Just eat.

He gives her a chunk of cooked meat.

Bae:(munch, munch)

Bae: Mmmmm~

Bae:(munch, munch)... Aren't you going to eat?

Yn: I don't need to eat.

Bae: Listen, I'm not going to let you die of hunger. Eat!

Yn:(sigh)

Yn:(munch)

Bae: Good right?

Yn:... Sure.

Bae: I know you're going somewhere, but why by land? You can afford this Gear can't you afford a flight?