The start {1}

There I was sitting on the couch with my friends. Park Mingyu was there too. Mingyu had his arm around me and my head was on his shoulder.

To be honest I didn't know what to do. In the start I thought I liked him, but I don't. I think it was just because he was always sweet and cared for me.

Oh did I forget to tell you? Mingyu likes me and everyone knows and jokes about it.

Mingyu is also one of my friends in my friend group. My friend group isn't big, but not small. We are five girls and five boys.

Mingyu's best friend was Hyung Woo. They went to the same class. I weren't that close to him. He was a silent boy, but also funny when he finally talked.

When we were in school we didn't hang out that much with Mingyu and Hyung Woo, but people knew we were friends and hanged out a lot after school.

But I also hang out a lot with the girls Ji Eun, Seo Hyun, Chaeyoung and Hye Jin.

And then there is the three other guys. They were called Jung Ho, Min Seok and Sang Won.

SKIP TO THE THREE LAST WEEKS BEFORE
SCHOOL STARTS

There we were. The whole friend group we were on our way home from Mac Donald's. I looked at my phone and the time were already 11 pm.

We were waiting for the bus to come so we could get home. It was dark outside now, but I liked it.

That's when Min Seok made a joke. "I kinda think Ari is hot". We all looked at him and laughed. We all knew he didn't like Ari. She was in a friend group with two other girls.

One of them was a pick me girl. The second girl pretended to be sad all the time so she could get attention and the last one Ari was just like them.

We all made fun of them and I know that they think they are so popular at the school and they are, but not in a good way.

Everyone makes fun of them and those girls thinks they are friends with them, but in real life they just make fun of them.

After I finally stopped laughing I said "yeah right. You wouldn't like Ari. You always hate on those three".

"But I do" he then said. Before we could say anything else he talked again "She's hot have you seen her ass and those crop tops she wears?" He asked and I was surprised of what he said.

We always made fun of her crop tops and all.

Then we all were surprised and said "How can you like her! Like literally how?"

"Chae Won" Min Seok called my name. He got my attention and I looked at him. He understood that he should say something.

"What do you think?" He then said while laughing.

I was so confused and didn't understand anything "What?" I then asked. "You really believed it. Did you guys really think I would like her" he then said. All us girls were disappointed.

Then I looked at my phone, cause I needed to snap people back on my Snapchat. Not that long ago I began snapping with my friends from my old school.

I normally FaceTime two of the girls their names are Eun Jeong and Mi Suk. I was best friends with them. They lived like 20 minutes away from here with a car.

So it wasn't that long so we hanged out sometimes, but i didn't hang out with the others from my old school and they didn't know that I still had contact with Eun Jeong and Mi Suk.

While I was answering my snaps. Then Jungkook .The Jeon Jungkook catched my eye. I recently began snapping with him and not gonna lie he is still hot.

That's when me and my friends (the girls) that I should just make a joke and make them believe that Jungkook was my boyfriend.