It's done {7}

I woke up and I was getting ready for school again again.

I finally came to school. Found my locker and took the books that I needed for my class.

I haven't snapped with Jung Kook since yesterday. I normally answer him really fast. So I think he knows something is wrong. I also snap with Ji Min and Tae Hyung, but I've been snapping them back tho. It's only Jung Kook that I haven't snapped back.

It was now lunch break and we were all sitting at our table. "So how was it a Jung Kooks house yesterday?" Min Seok asked.

"Oh Um it was fine I guess" I told them. "So are we hanging out toda-" Jung Ho asked but got interrupted by a phone ringing. It was mine. I looked at my phone to who it was. It was Jung Kook.

Everyone just looked at me giving me the eyes 'aren't you gonna take it'. I didn't take it but instead just answered Jung Ho's question. "Yeah let's do somethi-" I didn't get to finish cause my phone rang again.

"Take the phone now. Please" Sang Won slowly getting annoyed. I just decided to answer the phone while walking outside the cafeteria.

"Chae Won?" Jung Kook said. "Yeah?" I said back. "Why haven't you answered my phone call" He asked before I could say anything he said again "is something wrong? I know you told there wasn't anything wrong but I just can't believe it" he said.

"No nothings wrong" I then said. "Chae Won. Stop lying I can hear something's wrong" Jung Kook said.

"I'll pick you up after school let's talk later" he said. He then ended the call.

I finally went back to the others. "Sooo who was it?" Sang Won asked me. "Oh doesn't matter" I told him. "It was probably Jung Kook" Jung Ho said and teased me. "No it was not Jung Kook she would've answered the phone the first time it rang" Min Seok said.

"Ahhh you right you right" Jung Ho and Sang Won said and proved Min Seok right.

*******

School was finally done and again today. Everyone was surrounded in a big circle around Jung Kook. I decided to just go but then Jung Kook ran up to me.

"Chae Won let's go" he said while holding my wrist and leading me to the car"

We drove to a parking lot. There weren't that many cars cause the parking lot was placed in the nowhere.

We just sat in the car. "Hey tell me what's going on?" He asked me and hold my hand that was on my knee. We looked at each other. "Ha nothing wrong what are you talking about?" I said while smiling played like nothing was wrong.

"Chae Won. I know you're lying. Just tell me. I want to help. You know I care about you right?" He then said. "It doesn't matter what it is" I then said.

He just looked at me for sometime. "I-i-is it because of me? Is it because you don't want to this anymore" he then said. I was getting slightly annoyed. I hate when ask me about things that I don't want them to know.

"Yes that's why. Are you happy? I don't want to do this anymore" I then said with an angry and annoyed voice.

"Fine then let us not do it. But why did I do anything wrong?" He then asked with a quiet and sweet voice.

"Yes you did it's just to much. First you come to my school trying to really show off showing how wealthy you are. That's not what wanted. I've regretted all of this" I said. I was mad.

"Oh-um s-sorry for that. I didn't know you had it that way" he said with a sad voice this time. "Should I drive you home?" He asked me. "No it's fine" I said I went out off his car and began to walk away.

I could feel single tear rolling down my face. Hate this. Hate me. Why did I do this. I wasn't meant to be like that? And why because I was scared that he might still like me?

*******

When came home was the time already 8pm I just didn't want to go home.

But I'm finally home. I just went to bed after I came home. I didn't want to do anything.

*******
Chapter 7 is done now