The call {4}

I woke up with sun coming in through my window. I woke up. I could feel the warm inside my room. It was so hot in there.

It was summer. So it made sense, but sometimes it was too warm. I went out of my bed with my pajamas and went down stairs.

I saw my brother down stairs at the dining table eating cereal.

"Hey what up" I asked him. "Nothing much what about you?" He asked me. "Nothing really".

"How is it going with Eun Ji" I asked with a funny voice. "Shut up" he said.

You might be asking who is Eun Ji. Park Eun Ji. Eun Ji is a girl my brother went to high school and middle school with. Me and my brother went to the same middle school and high school. So I know her too.

I'm actually really good friends with her, but I feel like they like each other. They always talk over the phone and is always hanging out.

I feel like he is keeping it a secret or maybe just like her.

But back to me. And my life.

Went to the kitchen to make some breakfast and after eating I went upstairs.

Then Jung Ho called. "Hey Chae Won". "Hey what up".  "Do you have any plans for today?" He asked me. "Nope why?". "Do you want to hang out today?" He asked me. "Yeah why not? Who's coming?" I asked him.

"All of us, but Hyung Woo isn't coming" he said. "Ahhh okay. When are we meeting and where?" I asked him.

"What about 2pm?" He asked. "Yeah that's fine. Where are we meeting?". "We are meeting at the road close to the school. Okay?". "Jep okay".

The time was right now 12.30pm. So made my make up routine while hearing music so it took really much time more than it should have. I'm always slower when I hear music.

I then found an outfit and then I was out the door. Me and Hye Jin met up and walked over the place we were meeting together because we live close to each other.

When we finally came to the place we all hugged each other and said hey and then we just went around.

I then I got a snap. It was Jung Kook. He wrote "can I call you? There are some weird girls that is trying to get with me and they don't believe that I have a girlfriend". I wrote "yeah just call".

Not even two seconds later he called. "Hey Babe" Jung Kook said and now everyone turned there head to me and looked over the phone.

"What's up babe" I answered. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Nothing much just out with my friends. What about you?". "Just at a café with one of my friends" he said.

"And that weird girl just came up to me and she doesn't understand that I have a girlfriend. She first left now" he said while he kinda whispered, but high enough for me and My friends to hear him over the phone.

Then Sang Won came into the picture. "Heyy Jung Kook" he said. "Hey Sang Won? Right?" He asked wanting to be sure. "Ahhh yes" Sang Won said.

"So when are you going to meet us?" Sang Won said. "We always ask Chae Won, but she just say that you are busy" Min Seok said.

"Well I could hang out with you guys on Monday. Cause I have soccer game tomorrow. So it's that fine?" He asked.

"Oh yeah absolutely" Jung Ho said. "Babe?" Jung Kook asked. "Mhm?". "You are coming to my game tomorrow right?.

"Oh yes of course. I promised you so of course I'm coming" I said. "Good" he said while smiling. "But I'm gonna go now and I think you need to too" he said while smiling.

"So what about I call you later when we both are free?" He asked me. "Yeah let's do that" i said and also while smiling.

"Okay goodbye babe. Love and miss you" he said while waving into the camera and smiling at the same time.

"I love and miss you too" I said waved goodbye too.

****

It was later that day and it was now afternoon. The time was now 6pm. We were all hanging out at Ji Eun's place.

We decided to order some food. While we were waiting for the food we just talked, but then my phone rang again.

I took it. It was Jung Kook, but this time it wasn't a video call.

The others saw who it was. Now I was on my way away from the living room to talk to him. I went into the kitchen and answered the phone.

"Hey babe" he said. "Hey babe" I said. "So what's up?" I asked. "Am I on speaker can they others hear me?" He asked. "No I went into the kitchen so they couldn't" I told him.

"I thought it would be a good idea if your friends maybe came tomorrow" he asked. "Oh yeah good idea" I said. "Was that all?" I asked. "Oh yeah that was all" he said while sounding kind of sad?. "Okay I'm gonna go then" I said. "Okay bye". "Bye" I said.

When I came into the living room they were all looking at me. "So what did he say?" Chae Young said obviously knowing this is not real, but  they boys think so.

"He asked if you guys wanted to come to his game tomorrow and then after you guys could get to know him" I said.

"YES" Jung Ho said yelling while standing up on the couch.

"Is he good at soccer?" Mingyu asked. "Oh yeah he's really good you know 'MH SOCCER CLUB'?" I asked.

(I just made it up. I needed a soccer club, but just play like it's a REALLY good team)

"Wait don't tell me he plays there" Min Seok said. "He does" I said. "WOW IS HE THAT GOOD?" Jung Ho asked. "Yeah he's pretty good" i said.

All of the boys in the friend group played soccer and loved it. They were good at soccer, but not near as good as Jung Kook.

****

Our food finally came and we ate. All of the boys went home at 12 am and then me and the girls slept at Ji Eun's house.

I was kinda excited for tomorrow. Jung Kook was gonna play at 6pm so it wasn't early in the morning and I was happy for that.

Jung Kook told me he would pick me up from my house at 4.30pm, because I should see them get ready and warm up for the game.

And then later the others would come. They would come when the game starts at 6pm.

Then I fell asleep with the thoughts of Jung Kook on my mind.

****

This is the end of chapter 4