We are okay {9}

It was just a chill day today. I got home and the first thing I did was running up to my room. I jumped in my bed and took the remote and watched my kdrama.

The time was now 3pm and I was beginning to get sleepy. My eyes were slowly closing, but before they could close someone called me.

Answered the phone without even looking at who it was. I put my phone up to my ear and I was just silent until the other person were gonna talk.

"Chae Won?" I remember this voice. It's Jung Kook. What do I do. What do I do?

I was panicking it was so embarrassing. I had just confessed to him. Probably to say h doesn't like me back-

My thoughts stopped when a voice came from the phone again "Chae Won?".

And then I ended the call.

He called again. I looked at the phone and didn't answer.

I swear if he call one more time I'm gonna answer, but he didn't call one more time.

Later on the day. The time was 4pm and Eun Jeong called me.

Answered.

"Hey Chae Won" "Eun Jeong what's up?"

"Can we meet up? I have something important to say to you" Eun Jeong then said. "Okay where do you wanna meet?" I asked her. "Let's meet at the café okay?" Okay. When?" "In 30 minutes?" She said. "Okay. Bye Eun Jeong see you later then" I said.

Change to some other clothes cause I was still in my pajamas.

Café weren't long away from me. I didn't even need to take the train. It only took 10 minutes.

I finally arrived at the café. The time was now 4.30pm. I went inside and tried to look for Eun Jeong.

I couldn't find Eun Jeong, but instead I noticed Jung Kook. We got eye contact. Before I could leave he took my wrist to stop me.

"Chae Won. Please cant we just talk?" He asked. "I can't right now. I'm meeting with Eun Jeong" I said really trying to escape this awkward situation. "Eun Jeong is not coming" he then said still holding my wrist.

"How do you know?" I asked him. "I've planned this with Eun Jeong. She doesn't have anything important to tell you. I asked her if she would do me this favor. Cause you were obviously ignoring me" he then said.

"I-um-" I couldn't get any words out off my mouth. What do I say after this? "Can't you just please sit down?"

I then did as he told.

"I know there happened a lot yesterday and I'm really sorry for that. First thing I want to tell you is that... that girl isn't my girlfriend" He said and looked at me. I didn't look up. I didn't want eye contact with him. I just looked down at my hands and said nothing.

The waitress came with our drinks. We didn't talk for sometime after that. I just looked down while drinking my iced coffee.

It had been so long that we both were done with our drinks, but no one said anything. But then Jung Kook finally said something.

"Chae Won? Will you please look at me" he asked me. I didn't look at him. I didn't want to. I couldn't see him in the eyes after everything.

He then lifted my chin with his fingers and made me look at him directly in the eyes and then he smiled. "Much better" was the only thing he said.

"And I also want say that I like you. I've liked for sometime. Even when we agreed to all of this"

"What the boys told you was true. I liked you while you still went to our school. I guess I just never got over you" he then said. I smiled.

After sometime I said "Jung Kook?"
"Yeah?" He answered. "I like you too"

Then he smiled.

*********

We went outside the café. "What do we do now with this whole thing?" I asked him. "I ask you on a date" he said while he slowly hold my hand. I look down to our hands and smile. "So Chae Won will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes" I said and he looked at me and smiled.

*********

Jung Kook and I were just talking about random things and just laughing. "Oh the time is already 8pm I should get home" I then said. "Let me follow you home" he said and I agreed.

We arrived to my house. Before I could say anything he hugged me. I got surprised, but smiled. I hugged him back.

"See you later?" He said and we stopped the hug. "Yeah see you later" I said. "And remember our date on Friday okay?" He said. "Okay"

And then I went inside to my house. Ran upstairs and up to my room and jumped on the bed out off happiness.

*********
Chapter 9 is now done