First day {2}

It was the first day of school today. I was excited, but also nervous. It was so hard to wake up in the morning today. Cause I would normally wake up at 2pm, but now it changed to 6.30 am.

I needed to find a good outfit for today. I took a casual, but stylish and fashionable outfit on. I put some light makeup on.

I then went to my brothers room Seung Cheol. I woke him up and told him to drive me to school. I chould see he was tired, but fuck it. I don't wanna go to school it's too long.

And it's warm outside so it's really uncomfortable. While he took some clothes on. I made cereal. I ate and he got ready and then we drove to school.

We were now driving into the parking lot in the school. He dropped me off and then drove.

I went inside my school and saw my friends (the girls). I hugged them. "Omg guys I missed you". "We missed you too" they told me while we were on our way over to our lockers.

I looked at my phone to see my schedule and found out that I had English. I loved English it was my favorite subject in school.

Me and Hye Jin both had it together. Me and Hye Jin were the best in our friend group to English so we always helped the others and the subject we weren't good at they would help us.

It was like this.

Chae Young is good at math and I'm not that good at it so she would normally help me a lot.

Ji Eun is good at Korean we are all good at it, but she is best. She would always get the highest grade.

Me and Hye Jin was good at English and would help the others, but the others were also good, but we were just better and we normally get a higher grade.

Seo Hyun was good at Physics, Chemistry and Biology. So she would normally help us understand it.

Me and Hye Jin were on our way to our English class. When we came inside we saw Jung Ho there too. So we sat next to him.

"Hey guys" Jung Ho said to us. "Hey" said both me and Hye Jin. "So isn't any of the boys in this class?" I asked him. "Nope" he just said. "But it's gonna be so fun now that you have me and Chae Won right" Hye Jin said. "Yeah so fun" he said.

And then our teacher came inside. Our teacher just told us what would happened this year and tours we are gonna get on.

This first day wasn't a normal school day for us. Normally it was much harder, but it's only because it's the first day of school.

I'm not excited for tomorrow.

**

We had now lunch. Me and the girls met up and then went to the cafeteria. We sat on the table that we always sit on. Then the boys Mingyu, Hyung Woo, Jung Ho, Min Seok and Sang Won came and sat down too.

We actually just talked at about random shit and laughed half of the time.

And now the subject I hated the most came up. Jeon Jungkook. "So Chae Won how is it going with Jungkook" Min Seok asked me. "Well it's going nice". Then Ji Eun said something before Min Seok could ask any more questions "So what are we gonna do on Friday?". "Mhm Idk-" I said, but got interrupted by all the other guys. "Let's drink" they said. "NO" All of us girls said at the same time.

We didn't hate when they drank. It was kinda of funny not gonna lie, but when they are drunk they would do dumb things and wouldn't behave.

"What should we do then?" Mingyu asked. "Um what about we just hang out at someone's place without alcohol and just have a fun time with each other" Chae Young said.