The game {5}

I woke up. I looked around in Ji Eun's room to see if anyone was awake. But of course I was the only one awake as normally. I was always the first to wake up when I slept at my friends house.

I just took my phone and looked through tiktok and Instagram. The time was right now 10.30 am. So it wasn't that early. Then finally the time were around 11 am. And I saw Hye Jin awake.

I was so happy. Finally I had someone to talk to. We then just looked at tiktok on my phone.

When the time were soon 12 pm everyone were up. We went down the stairs and made breakfast.

I was kinda excited for today. Cause then my friends would meet Jung Kook, but it was still a lie. I kinda feel bad for lying. But I feel like it's to late now to say that isn't real.

*****

It was now 3pm and I was now at home. I only had
1 hour and 30 minutes to get ready and then Jung Kook would pick me up.

I got some make up on and a outfit on. I don't think
it was on of my best outfits, but it was fine.

Then my phone rang. I saw it was Jung Kook and took the phone. "Hey I'm outside". "Okay I'm coming" I said while running down the stairs.

I went out off our head door and went inside the car. He looked at me and then he smiled. I smiled and then he began driving.

"So Chae Won no one knows that your 'my girlfriend' okay?" He asked wanted to know if understood. "Okay so Taehyung and Jimin don't know?" I asked him. "Yeah they don't know so just play it cool" He said. I nodded my head. And I didn't say anything else.

Now it was quiet and kind of awkward. I was not the person who was good at talking with people. But before I could say anything we were infront of his the soccer club he plays at.

"Okay let's go" he said when we came out off the car. He then hold my hand.

We came to the field that were gonna play on. He was already in his soccer clothes and not gonna lie he looked good.

Wait no. Chae Won no stop. He is not hot.

He then kissed me on the cheek and went int to the field to warm up with his teammates.

I was down on a bench. And before knowing it, it was finally time for them to play.

And then I saw my friends. They sat down on the bench with me and we looked at Jung Kook and his team play.

Then there were break. I saw Jung Kook coming our way. He was out of breath and drank some water before he came close enough to us.

Now he stood in front of me. "Hey babe" he said with a smile. "Hey" I said stood up with a smile. We were close to each other now, but not to close.

"Wow I don't even get a hug?" He said acting offended. "You are sweating and you smell" I said while smiling.

He were on his way to hug me, but I ran away before he could. He finally catched me and hugged me. We then pulled away from the hug, but still really close to each other.

He then looked at me and gave me a peck on the cheek. He then smiled and licked his lips.

We then came to the others. "Oh sorry guys. I don't have that much time left, but nice to see you guys again and this time get to know you guys better" he said and then smiled.

"I'm just gonna steal Chae Wom for a moment if that's okay?" He said. "Yeah it's totally fine" Chae Young said.

He hold my hand and now we were standing in front of two guys.

You wanna guess who. Of course Taehyung and Jimin. The two of them both looked at our hands and then at each other. "No way" they said at the same time.

"So she was the girlfriend you were taking about" Taehyung said. "Yup" Jung Kook just said. "Oh well it's good to see you again Chae Won" he said and then hugged me. "It's been awhile" Jimin said and then hugged.

Before we could do something else the break was over. "Oh well I need to go" Jung Kook said and kissed me before he went to the field.

"Guys I need to go to my friends they are waiting, but it was really nice to see you guys again" I said.

"It was nice to finally see you again too Chae Won" They said and smiled.

I then went to the bench and sat down with the others and watched the game.

JIMIN'S AND TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Wow he finally got her after all this time huh?" Taehyung said while looking at the game. "Yeah I really thought he was over her I guess not" Jimin said and also looking out at the game.

"I'm glad they came together. I feel like Jung Kook is much happier today than before" Taehyung said. "Yeah I think you are right"

"I remembered the old days where Jung Kook began to talk to her a little and he didn't understand how she couldn't see that he liked her" Jimin said while laughing a little bit. "Yeah he was so bad at that time. Seems like he got better now" Taehyung said and also laughed along with Jimin.

*****
The end of chapter 5