The date 10

Nothing really happend the past week. Just school. Hanging out with my friends. Hanging out with Jungkook. Today was friday tho. No more school, but that was not what I was exited for. What I really was exited for was  my date with Jungkook. 

I came home from school at 4pm. I began doing myself ready for my date while I talked with Eun Jeong and Mi Suk on the phone. 

I put some natural makeup on cause I didn't want it to be 'too much'. But I had a problem i really didn't know what to take on. That's why I was talking with the girls. But  eventually I found an outfit. Just some loose jeans and a top. 

Now it was time for my date with Jungkook. He waited for me infront of my house with his car. I came down stairs and sat us. We decided to go to an amsumentpark for our first date. 

We drove there and it took about 30 minuttes to get there. So now the time was around 6.30pm. 

When we arrived he opened the door for me and we went in. He hold my hand. 

"Uuu Jungkook  let's try this one"  Jungkook didn't answer and just looked up at the ride and swolled hard. "What's up Jungkook? Are you scared?" "Ha me scared? never" He said. "Okay then let's ride this one" I told him. "I'm getting kinda hungry shouldn't we get something to eat?" Jungkook said to me already on his way away from that rollercoaster. "Jungkook just admit your scared"

"I'm not" "Yes you are" "I am not" and went on like that for a few minuttes. And it got silent and 2 of us just looked at eachother for a long time until he slowly went closer to me. And he kissed me. 

I we decied  to find a place to eat. I didn't talk about the rollercoaster after that cause knew he was scared and would not go up in it Jungkook and his stuborness. 

We had a nice time and we stayed there to 11pm. We then decied to go home. He drove me home and we arrived at the parking place just infront of my house. I was on my way to go out off the car, but he stopped me. I looked at him. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He then asked me. I smiled and said "No". His expresion change. And he was now looking down. "Oh um okay". "I'm joking"

He then looked up and smiled and the kissed me goodbye. 

That was it for chapter 10.