Chapter 26

Two weeks later...

I was finally going home after spending the last few weeks in the hospital. I still had to take it easy, but I would be home and not stuck in a hospital bed.

"You ready to go?" Mike asked, moving a wheelchair close to the bed.

I nodded. 

"Yeah."

He smiled, and I sat down in the wheelchair. Mike pushed me down the hall and to the elevator. Thankfully I wasn't in pain anymore. I was a bit sore, but that was to be expected. We rode down the elevator, and Mike pushed me to the car where Ash was waiting.

Ash got out of the car when he saw us approaching. Ash and Mike stood on each side to help me into the car. My balance still wasn't the greatest. I've only walked a small amount since being in the hospital.

"You comfortable?" Mike asked once I was situated in the car.

I nodded. "Yeah."

Mike and Ash got in, and we drove home. I ended up dozing off since the ride was about 30 minutes. When we got home, Mike woke me up.

"Hey, sweetheart, we're home."

I groaned tiredly, wanting to sleep.

"No."

"Come on, Hun, I need you to move a little to get you out to carry you inside."

I opened my eyes to see Mike standing next to my door. I unbuckled my seat belt and moved to help Mike, who gently picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me inside and laid me on the couch.

"You can have some more medicine in a bit. Why don't you try and take a little nap." Mike said.

I nodded, already feeling tired.

Cal was sitting by my feet when I woke from my nap. He smiled at me when he glanced over.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked.

I nodded, sitting up a little.

"Where's everyone else?"

"Catching up on beauty sleep," Cal said.

I laughed and nodded.

"Do you think this was a good decision?" I asked.

"What do you mean, Hun?"

"I feel like maybe I shouldn't have given back to the man who hurt me. But at the same time, I feel like this was closure."

Cal nodded. "I know it's complicated, and it's confusing. But we all support what your decisions have been."

I smiled and nodded. I reached my arms out to hug him which he accepted. Hugging me carefully.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too."

I moved carefully to cuddle Cal. We both ended up watching a couple movies together. And fell asleep shortly after.
____
Sorry this is so short. Just wanted to finally post this. Life has been crazy lately. Also can't believe that 5sos5 is out! What's your favorite song/songs from the album? Hope everyone has an amazing day/night❤