𝟎𝟎𝟗. into you like a train

CODE BLUE

CODE BLUE

009. INTO YOU LIKE A TRAIN

season two, episode six

────────

EMILY TURNED ON THE LIGHT IN JOANNA'S BEDROOM, SCOOTING INTO HER BED. The storm outside combined perfectly with how she felt. "I was sleeping," Joanna groaned.

"Derek didn't sign the divorce papers," Emily whispered. "I knew he wouldn't sign, I told him not to sign, but somehow I thought he would sign the fucking papers, and we would magically live happily ever after."

"He is a brainless brain surgeon."

A few minutes later, when Joanna was already falling asleep, Christopher opened the door to her bedroom.

"I just had a horrible date with that hot nurse," Christopher announced, entering the bedroom, kicking his shoes, and lying behind Emily.

"Christopher, there is no room in the bed," Emily whined.

"Of course, there is," Christopher said. He grabbed Emily's waist and as she yelled, pulled her into his chest.

"Which hot nurse?" Emily asked. "Olivia?"

"Tyler," Joanna and Christopher said at the time.

"Boys are stupid," Emily groaned.

"Emily you are kicking me!" Joanna complained.

"And you are kicking me!" Christopher said.

They began shifting in bed trying to find a comfortable position. Just as they were finally ready to fall asleep, a thunder hit close by, shaking the house. In seconds, Bella, their golden retriever, came running in. She jumped in bed, somehow landing on top of all of them, making them scream at the same time.

"BELLA!"

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"JOANNA," Addison called, approaching the brunette. "How are you?"

She shrugged. "Hanging on."

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?"

Joanna sighed. "Addie, I didn't even tell my brother. I never got the time."

Addison shifted the weight of her feet nervously. "You know I did everything I could, right?"