𝟎𝟐𝟏. blues for sister someone

CODE BLUE

CODE BLUE

021. BLUES FOR SISTER SOMEONE

season two, episodes twenty-three and twenty-four

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

A/N: hi guys! I think I owe you all an explanation for changing the names of some OCs again. The thing is, in the first version of this book, the main character was named Joanna, and her friend (Liam) was named Christopher. Even though I firmly believe that Isabelle and Liam are prettier names, I have caught myself again and again writing the old names. My brain never got used to calling them by those names, and I decided that I needed to change it back. I hope it doesn't get too messy and confusing. Again, thank you all so much for the support. You are the best readers I could have asked for <3

────────

WHEN JOANNA GOT TO SEATTLE GRACE, SHE HAD A HEADACHE. A headache that seemed to be destined to grow, considering that the very first thing she was told when she stepped foot into the hospital was that her intern had punched another intern in the face. Hard enough to knock out a tooth.

After carefully assessing that no attending knew of the incident and that Karev would live, she stormed off to the intern's locker room where tensions were thick enough to cut with a scalpel. "Dunn, Simmons. Out here. Now," she ordered.

The two doctors looked like children on their way to the principal's office as they followed her to a supply closet. "Are we going to do inventory?" Nicholas asked, unable to stop himself.

"Very funny," Joanna replied cooly. Once the door was closed and she was sure no one could hear, she unleashed her anger, roaring at her interns. "YOU PUNCHED SOMEONE IN THE HOSPITAL? ARE YOU INSANE?"

"I can explain," Nicholas began, trying to defend his friend.

"He knocked his tooth out!" Joanna fired back. "What explanation could you possibly have to punch a colleague in the face?"

"He called me a faggot," Nick replied.

This new piece of information made the resident angrier. Not at her intern, but at Karev.

"And I lost my calm," Aaron added. "I'm sorry, but Alex Karev is a bully who needed to be taught a lesson. If you want to suspend me or kick me out of the program, I will accept the consequences."

"Do you want to report him?" Joanna asked Nick.

"I think he learned his lesson," Nicholas replied.

She then turned to Aaron and said, "You are so stupidly lucky that the Chief doesn't know. You would be kicked out of the program."