Thank you all

Hey! So this story has been going for quite a while now and is by far one of my most successful stories yet, and for that I want to thank you all. Every one of you who have voted on chapters, left comments, or even just read the chapters, all of you have kept this story going and I love that. You all have had some hilarious things to say about the chapters, and even when I don't reply to the things you all say I still read as many comments as possible. I actually have to log out of wattpad on my phone because of all the comments I get (I'm looking at you Sully0sally, leaving 12 comments in the past 45 minutes XD) which is amazing and amusing! You all really are such amazing, fans(?) of my story, and I hope as it progresses onwards that I don't disappoint you all. I'm gonna be honest here, I started writing this for myself, just wanting to have a good creepypasta story with a male main character because let's face it, good gay x readers are hard to find, and I wasn't expecting this story to take off, but look at us now!

As I am writing this my story has 12.3k reads, 371 votes, and has ranked #11 in creepypasta, #98 in hoodie, #721 in yanderexreader and #865 in bxblove, and while many of you may not find that all that impressive, I do! I never thought I would write a story that became this popular, and that is amazing. I'm sure many of you skipped this but to those of you who have read through this so far, thank you. Thank all of you. You're all so amazing and wonderful and if I could I would give every single one of you a reward just for sticking it out this far and following this wonderful journey with me.

I may have four chapters written in advance but I never really know where this story will go next because I never planned to get this far. I thought that maybe I would write 7 or 8 chapters and then be done, I thought I would give up forever ago, yet here we are 15 chapters published, 19 written, and still going strong. I owe that all to you all, all my supportive and amazing readers. Even those who came , criticized my work or a certain part, and then left, even you made this possible because I find everything you all say helpful, insightful, and entertaining! I've become a much better author because of you all and have even begun work on an original book that I hope to have out eventually!

So once again thank you, all of you.

Stay safe and creepy, Kai out.

P.S a new chapter will likely be posted soon.