Hey guys!!

Hello, all you creepy lil' sinners! Kai here. I have some good news, some bad news, and an offer.

Good news first; I'm updating the story!!
Yeah, that's right, I'm working on updates. I have three chapters currently in the works, and they'll be posted soon if things go right!

Now some bad news; I am struggling with some severe health issues right now, as well as financial issues due to my current living situation and job which are contributing to the delays in updating this story. Health issues first, my throat and lungs have been fucked up for a while, and I've been making frequent (and very expensive) hospital trips to try and figure out what is wrong. To add to that, I have crippling anxiety, and due to my current job, I have had several severe panic attacks that have affected my heart negatively, which is also contributing to hospital expenses. I am currently still living with my mother (I know, I'm 20, I should be moved out already), but I still have to pay rent and on top of that my mother isn't the best, to say the least. She is heavily mentally abusive and often gets physical too. That aside, I - as I should be - have to buy my food, laundry detergent, pay for electrical, etc., etc. Now that in of itself wouldn't be a problem, if not for the fact that my mother loves stealing from me and not only steals my food but also everything else I buy, leaving me in a tight spot. I currently don't have the money for food or anything else I need, nor do I have money for my continued hospital trips. I'm working as hard as I can to get money, but due to my asthma, and previously mentioned health issues, no one wants to hire me, so I'm stuck at my current job that pays poorly, even when I work extra hours, hence why I have been mostly MIA on here.

Now here's my offer; I recently started a Ko-fi (link in my bio) where I'm posting art, coloring pages, character bases, and more. If you're interested in supporting me, please check it out and buy something! If you can't buy anything, consider sharing it with others and spreading the word! I'm thankful for every view, buy, and share! 

That's all, stay safe and creepy loves, I'll be seeing you in the next chapter!