Ch 1

If any of the names used are yours, feel free to change it. P.S, you're in the last week of your first year of college in this story.

"NO WAY!!" The voice of Felix shouts across your lunch table as you all stare at the chicken nugget you just managed to flick into the milk carton on the other end of the long table. To say you were surprised was an understatement. There were at least six feet between you and that milk carton. "I got that on camera dude! You're gonna be famous!" Luchas says.

"Yeah, that was totally on purpose!" You say, chuckling and slapping Luchas' phone out of his hand. He scrambles to get it as it skids across the floor. Markus picks the phone up, looking at it. Luchas runs over, trying to snatch the phone back, but Markus holds it above his head, teasing the smaller boy. Jhon slaps the back of Markus' head, telling him to give the phone back, which he does. 

Felix, your best friend since second grade, he's tall, 6'4 to be exact, 19, blonde, straight hair that's cut into a sort of floof that splays out over his head, he's pale, has the bluest fucking eyes, and he's the captain of the football team. He's built like a fucking model. Luchas, he's only 5'7, kinda chubby, 18, his hair is a deep - almost black - brown, olive skin, and his eyes are a pale green. He dyed his hair blonde last month and looked like a Justin Bieber rip off until he eventually dyed it black. Markus, 6'6, shaved head, 19, black skin, he's the most childish. He plays on Felix's football team. Jhon, he's the nerd, glasses, brown eyes, black hair that's cut short and combed fancy, tan skin, and half a million freckles, oh and he got into college at 17.

Then, there's you. You're 6'1, (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, (S/T) skin, and you're 19. You'd say you're in pretty good shape, but that depends on who you ask. You're the leader of this group. You have what every kid wants, popularity, stable income, a good job, friends, and girls constantly fawning over you. You're known as somewhat of a player, but you're also known for being a gentleman. 

Despite your popularity, you never picked on anyone, you just mind your own business. However, you aren't afraid to fight anyone who gets in your way, in fact, you're quite the trouble maker. You've fought a few of the gym teachers because they wouldn't let you wear war paint in the gym. Of course, it wasn't a fistfight or anything, instead, you'd made a deal that if you won at arm wrestling then war paint would be allowed. Now you, and several others, carry around a small can of army face paint that you labeled war paint.

There are other things, however, that aren't as civil. You spray painted the entire backside of the school for graduation in your high school year. You've also started multiple food fights. You once knocked one of Felix's team members out, Santiago, because he called Felix a pussy for breaking his arm. Guess who the pussy was after that? The bell rings, halting Felix and Markus' wrestling, and the last few people in the cafeteria filed out, you and the boys included. You walk down the hallway to your locker, opening it only to have the pile of notes and gifts from the girls of your school fall out onto your feet.

"How many did you get this time, eh Romeo?" Felix asks, leaning against the locker next to you. "Too many, man, too many." You were picking the various gifts up and shoving them into the bag you keep in your locker specifically for the gifts you get. You weren't the only one, Felix being the charmer he is, constantly gets girls flocking him with gift baskets. It was no wonder why, if you were gay you'd totally bang him, he's sexy as fuck.

"When will you get a girlfriend, huh? You have almost every girl all over you every day, just ask one out!" Felix exclaims.

"That's exactly why I'm single. If I asked one of them out then all the other girls would be pissed." You two begin your walk to class. 

"Just tell them to piss off, you should be able to fuck who you want without a bunch of knows it all's getting up in your shit for it."

"Easy for you to say. You seem to like getting hit by girls."

"Kinky."

"Shut up you dick bag."

"That's also kinky."

"I swear to god."

"When you fuck?"

"Felix."

"Yeah?"

"Shut the hell up." 

"Make me."

SMACK. You and Felix jump as you look over to your right to see a boy getting picked on by some of the football team and their girlfriends. You sigh and walk over, grabbing ahold of the arm of the boy who was about to punch the poor kid. He turns around, a gross sneer on his face. "Who the fuck-?!" 

"What's the problem here?" Felix asks. The jock rips his arm out of your grasp. 

"This lil' twerp bumped into me!"

"And that's causation to beat him up?" You say with a calm voice.

"Oh fuck you!" He throws a swing directed for the side of your head. You block, to which he throws another sloppy swing, only for him to be the one getting punched in the face. He falls backward, but you grab his shirt collar, stopping him and pulling him to your face. "Next time, I'll be sending you to the hospital. Got it?" He quickly nods as his lackeys grab him and start dragging him to the infirmary. 

"Hey, before you go, I want you to know you'll be taken off the team for the rest of the year!" Felix yells after him to which he responds by yelling an infuriated "WHAAATT??!!" You turn back to the boy on the ground, reaching your hand out to him. He hesitantly takes it as you help him up. You pull a tissue out of your pocket, wiping the blood from his nose with it. "You okay, kid?" you ask softly.

"Y-yeah, I-I-I'm fine..." He says quietly, stuttering and blushing as you check to make sure his nose isn't broken. You let go of his face, wadding the bloodied tissue up and shoving it in your back pocket as you smile at him. "That's good. What's your name?" The boy's eyes widen as he begins to panic.

"I-I have t-t-t-to go!" He runs off, not even glancing back once. Odd, you don't ever remember seeing him, yet again, your school was rather big, you seemed to see new faces every day even if it was getting close to the end of the year.

"Weirdo," Felix says. 

"Fucking rude ass bitch."

"Maybe your looks scared him away." Felix snickers.

"I was talking about you." You give Felix a deadpan look. Felix made, what one could only describe as, a shocked Pikachu face. "C'mon, class is about to start." You usher the stunning blonde down the hall towards your next, and last, class of the day.

School is boring. Who do you think mystery kid is? 1212 words. Stay safe and creepy. Kai, out.