Ch 5

The scraping of pencils and murmurs could be heard throughout the room, the muffled voice of the teacher outside the room was enough to keep everyone seated. You and Felix sat next to each other playing a game of "scribble", which was a game you'd came up with in 5th grade. One of you drew a picture and then you both took turns adding to the picture until you either couldn't think of something to add or you filled out the page. No erasing allowed. This was a game you'd normally enjoy, however, you weren't entirely present for this game, as occasionally yours and Felix's hands would brush against each other as you passed the paper, causing you to have flashbacks of last night.

"Felix, I-"
"Can I kiss you?" 
".... Y-yea-"

The feeling of Felix's lips smashing against yours, breaking your sentence off halfway. 

"Damn, how the hell am I supposed to add to this?" Felix quietly states, entangling his fingers in his messy blonde floof. With a sigh, he flips the page over and scribbles down a crude drawing of a dog, passing it to you as you two start a new drawing.

The feeling of Felix's lips smashing against yours, the sound of your heart beating roughly against your ribcage as you kissed back, how what started as a simple kiss soon started getting heated, turning into a makeout session.

The bell rings, stopping you halfway through lazily drawing a jetpack on the cyborg dog with four heads. Huh, doesn't look half bad. You and Felix pack up, leaving the classroom and taking to the hallways of your large school. Bumping your sides against each other as you two joke, the joking soon turning into a playful wrestling match, which soon turned into you bumping into someone. Catching yourself, you turn your head to look back at who you bumped into, stuttering out a vague apology, before noticing the boy you'd "saved" from the bully. "AH, hey, it's you!" The boy flinches, causing you to back up a step.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell. Uh, you're the kid who was getting beat up a while back, huh?"
"Uh, y-yeah. I-I'm-" The boy twitches his head jerking to the right almost violently, causing his neck to pop. However, he didn't seem phased by it at all. Felix taps your shoulder, causing you to look in his direction, only to see he got a message from his mother saying she was outside the school waiting for him, as they were planning on spending the day together. You nodded and he left, allowing you to turn back to the boy.

"Sorry, I'm (Y/N)." 
"T-Toby. It's a p-pleas-sure to meet you." You two shake hands. 
"Likewise," You joke, "So, uh, you've heard about the disappearances and murders, right?"
"Y-yeah, who hasn't?"
"Yeah, uh, well anyway, you got someone to walk home with? Because if not, I can go with you."
"N-no, but you d-don't- FUCK- sorry-SHIT, FUCK-" You give him a minute to calm his tics, understanding that the cussing was a result of vocal Tourettes. Once he's calm, he continues. "Sorry, but y-you don't need to walk me home, I-I'm sure it-it'll only inconvenience you."
"No, it's fine. I'd actually like to know more about you to be honest. You seem like the kind of person I'd get along with."
"Alright, if y-you say so."
"'Kay, just lead the way and I'll follow." 

You two leave the school, heading down a somewhat secluded road, that - if not for being similar to yours - would strike you as suspicious. Aside from the sound of popping bones and a few vocal tics from Toby,  the walk was quiet. That is until you two came to a stop by a familiar dirt path leading into the forest. Toby turns to you, and before you can speak, he begins talking, in a tone that seems almost threatening. "I don't know wh-who you are or h-h-how you did it, but somehow you caught the eye of some-someone very dangerous, and last night... Whatever happened last night infuriated him."

Last night? Did someone- "He's livid, and he's c-coming for you and everyone you care for. Noth-nothing can stop him. I don't know what he w-wants from you, it could be mon-mo-money, it could be information, or it could even be you yourself, but whatever it is, he won't stop until he g-g-gets his way. So just... Watch out. An-and try not to rep-repeat whatever you did last night."