Chapter 20

"What are you doing?!" He yelled out in shock and anger, but you weren't going to stop even if you did feel something for him.

"I killed the hooded fuck and I'll kill you too if you hurt him, Timothy!"

Tim stopped struggling at that, his body soon going limp and causing you to forcefully slam his arms down, pinning them at his sides, which you winced at. There was a somewhat defeated feel to his actions, as though those words had cut him deeply. For a moment you felt fear, felt as though you had just made the biggest mistake of your life. "You killed him..?" It was as those airy and light words left his mouth that the fear fled from you.

"(Y/N), what the hell is going on?!" Felix shouts from behind you, his voice laced with confusion and fear. You could only let out a shaky sigh as you got off Tim, looking down at him with a small glare. "Look, as much as I care about you - both of you - I won't hesitate to beat the shit out of either of you if you try starting any fights or killing each other." You state sternly before heading towards the kitchen in desperate need of a soda.

"God, I'm nineteen, I shouldn't have to deal with this shit."
"Twenty... You're twenty, (Y/N), your birthday was last month." Felix corrects you, causing you to look at a nearby Callender. 
"Damn, for real? No wonder I feel ancient. This is your fault for locking me in that damn basement, Tim." You hissed the man's name out with malice, causing him to flinch at your words.

Satisfied with his reaction - and ignoring Felix's shocked shout at the realization that Tim was the one who had locked you in that basement - you go into the kitchen to grab a soda but find the fridge completely devoid of the sugary drink. Or, really, anything for that matter. Of course, Felix would neglect to buy groceries. Did he even have a job? Probably not. It was a miracle that Felix had even lasted this long on his own honestly.

It was then that you noticed the phone on the floor, staring at it a moment before mumbling a curse under your breath and picking it up. The screen was cracked but it still worked. That aside the call Felix had previously been on with the pizza place was still going, and you could hear the voice of a man on the other end calling out. With a sigh, you bring the phone to your ear.

"Hello? Sorry 'bout that, my dumbass friend decided to fuck with us." You tell the man on the other end, shooting a glare at Tim who had walked into the kitchen. Tim, in response, winced. You cared little, however, turning away as you continued to speak. "I want a deluxe and whatever my friend ordered."

"Y-yeah, alright, anything else?
"Yeah, you guys still deliver liter bottles of soda, right?"
"Yes, how many and what kind?"
"Two - no, three Cokes, please."

The man gave you the order total, you thanked him, and the call ended. "Okay," Felix's voice came from the kitchen entrance, you looked back over to see the blonde leaning against the wall, Tim standing next to him. From his posture, you could only guess that he was disgruntled, though at the moment you were choosing to be pissy so you didn't care. "Yes, Felix?" You inquire, irritation in your tone.

Felix pointed to tim; "Explain."
You sigh. "Thats Tim-"
"No," he interrupts, "why is he here?"

You groan at the question, covering your face with your hands, feeling ready to begin sobbing at any moment. "Fuck if I know!" You shout, throwing your arms into the air, your expression one of indescribable distress. "I don't know anything anymore, Felix! I dont know whats going on, what I'm supposed to feel, what I'm supposed to do, I haven't known for a while now!"

You take a deep breath, forcing back the urge to cry. "My whole life was derailed, I was stalked, I was attacked, I ran away, I was kidnapped and locked in a fucking basement with nothing but a soggy mattress and a cramped cabinet! I got shot, I got scraped on sticks and branches, my feet have scars from rocks and broken glass, I saw a fucking monster, A MONSTER, Felix! I have nearly died over and over again, lost track of time, and killed a guy! I've watched people die and fought off literal serial killers!" By this point you'd began pacing the kitchen, waving your arms around as you recall the encounters. 

"My life has been like a fucked up fanfiction, Felix," you stop pacing, turning to face Felix, your eyes scanning his features before flicking to Tim's. They had similar expressions, ones that read as being unable to figure out how to respond. You sigh once more, turning away and brushing back your hair. "Look, I just need to rest, I'm tired and frustrated and hungry and it's causing me to lose my temper. I just need to eat and rest and get some sugar in me, and I'll be fine." You breathe out, walking past the two out of the kitchen and out to get Armond. 

The poor boy was crying and whimpering, jumping onto you the second you came into view. You just wrapped your arms around the dog, sitting down and holding him close as you breathed out a heavy sigh. You were so close to having a breakdown, so close to just shutting down and letting all that exhaustion and pain take hold of you and drag you to hell. For a moment, the thought of slitting your wrist open and letting yourself bleed to death crossed your mind, to which you let out a small laugh to. Not because it was particularly funny, but because you'd just fought like hell to survive for the past year and now you were thinking of throwing it all away just because you were feeling the effects of your time in purgatory on earth. How ironic. 

Hey everyone! Been a while. I don't really have an end card message, so I guess, just ask some questions and I'll answer them at the end of the next chapter? I have a couple things planned, but I can't guarantee updates will be consistent lol. Anyways, stay safe and creepy, Kai out.

1067 Words