| S I X |

(SMUTISH STUFF LIKE MAKEOUTS IN THIS CHAPTER!! *NOT SEX, I WONT DO THAT!*)
Vances POV:
I woke up to that same infuriating pain. The one on my cheek, I sighed and stood up. I had a small bit of blood on my pants from yesterday. But i couldn't care less, honestly, i couldn't care about anything. Dried blood chipped off my hands, a few cuts covered them but i just rubbed them, the friction had caused them to sting.

I pulled that same stupid outfit on that i wore everyday, A white shirt, jean jacket, and my jean pants. With some boots, i shoved them on and combed through my hair with my cold fingers. I shoved my body outside, school. that shit hole, I managed to walked out the door and down the road, inching closer to the school every second. I continued walking, my body freezing in the cold breeze that ravelled its way around my shoulders and down my arms.

I walked into school, the smell of sweat and decomposing lunch food that had been left in trash cans had filled an odour around' the school. I scoffed and walked to my classroom, sitting near the back, like always. Why would i sit near kids who dont want anything to do with me? My hands burnt as i rubbed them nervously, trying to warm them up. I looked down to see Bruce walking in, but he wasn't his normal bubbly self. He decided to sit near me and he never does, because he likes to get good marks on things, so he sits near the front.
"Whats wrong.?" I questioned him, silence. His mouth finally mutter and answer,
"Im tired, just tired." I saw him have bags under his eyes,
"We can skip?" I whispered, loud enough for him to hear,
"Okay.." Bruces eyes lit up, fire burning inside of them. The teacher wasn't here yet, so it was a perfect time. I pulled his hand and rushed him out of the classroom, leading him towards the place i loved. My elevator.

We made it there and i pulled him down, he stared at me, his eyes were a nice colour, the way his hazel eyes looked into mine gave me a sense of passion. I pinned his hands to the wall with one hand and with my free hand i pulled it under his chin, I smashed my lips onto his mouth. Kissing his soft cherry lips, He kissed back. Our saliva intertwined, i slipped my tongue into his mouth. He let out a few soft whines, making our mouths vibrate. i slid my hand down his shirt, my bare hands touching his skin, His warm, bare, skin met my cold hands. I pulled away from the kiss to get air, a string of saliva which had connected our kiss. The warm sensation had spread a warm lump down my body, I stared at him and his saliva coated lips. He stared down at me with shock in his eyes. But quickly kissed back, the way our bodys touched made me melt. I loved it, i kept on with the kiss till we had both ran out of breath. We pulled apart and took deep breathes of air, recounting the events that had just happened.

"Did we really just do that?" Bruces similar smile pulled across his face,
I grinned, "Yeah, i guess we did." I stared back down at his eyes, his lips, his jaw. Anything of his i could catch a glimpse of, He began blabbering about random stuff, baseball, anything really. I just smiled, all of my troubles floated away. It was almost like it was his special talent.
WORD COUNT: 619
(SMALL CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAVE BARLEY POSTED LOL)